Comparing your listing's performance
Your place is unique, but how does it measure up compared to others in your area? As a Host, you need to know where you fit in your own market, so check out your performance data.
Check out similar listings
- After you’ve opted in, go to your hosting dashboard and click or tap on Insights
- Click or tap on Quality, Conversion, or Occupancy & rates, and explore the various subcategories
- Any time you find the option to Compare, select Similar listings in the dropdown
The similar listings graph shows how you’re doing compared to other listings near you. You can review your performance across a number of comparison categories—does your nightly rate seem about average, or is it too high or low? Get to know what’s working, and where you may want to tweak your listing.
Learn more about how similar listings work.
- HostYou can check if your listing is showing up in search results by reviewing the number of views your listing has in your listing’s stats.
- HostHosts with multiple listings can manage them with professional hosting tools, including multi-calendar, rule-sets, and tasks.
- HostDo you have multiple listings? You can showcase them all on your Host profile page.