The following includes the aggregate metrics between January 1 and December 31, 2021.
- Number of “request to know” received, complied with in whole or in part, or denied: 3,211
- Number of “requests to delete” received, complied with in whole or in part, or denied: 67,282
- Average Number of days taken to substantially respond to request to know or delete: 16 days
We take the privacy of our community seriously and verification of these requests are important. Requests may be unable to be completed due to factors such as an inability to verify a user’s request, transactional, security, legal compliance, and error reasons.* Note where we ask for verification (such as login) a significant period of time passes in many instances before the requester verifies the request.
- Airbnb basicsVivint New Host Promotional Codes Terms and ConditionsPlease review our Vivint New Host Promotional Codes Terms and Conditions.
- Travel restrictions and advisories in HawaiiGovernment responses to COVID-19 continue to evolve, so please check back often for updates and rely on your local and national government f…
- Canton of NeuchâtelIf you're thinking about becoming an Airbnb Host, here's some information to help you understand the laws in your city