- Community policyWhat’s expected of Hosts and their staysEvery Host should meet these basic standards so that their guests have a comfortable, reliable experience.
- How-toHost liability insuranceHost liability insurance is a key component of AirCover for Hosts, which is top-to-bottom protection for Airbnb Hosts.
- Community policyHost requirementsIn addition to providing welcoming accommodations, Hosts should be responsive and maintain a high overall rating.
- How-toSuperhost AmbassadorsSuperhost Ambassadors are Superhosts who help people all over the world discover the benefits of hosting.
- How-toWhy was my listing paused or suspended?Your listings may be suspended if you fail to meet the basic requirements for overall rating, response rate, accepted reservations, or cance…
- How-toWhy was my listing deactivated?To help make sure guests aren’t contacting you if you're unable to host, and to preserve your response rate, your listing may be deactivated…
- How-toHow to become a SuperhostYou don’t need to apply to become a Superhost. If you meet the program requirements on the quarterly assessment date, you'll qualify for Sup…
- Community policyStandards for hotels and other hospitality businessesProperties should have a unique, independent environment and style (for example, boutique or lifestyle hotels, not mass-market chains).
- RulesAirbnb Plus program standardsThese standards are a collection of criteria that set the bar for well-designed spaces and exceptional Hosts.