Eastern-influenced modernism on resort island
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Reserve your very own retreat on one of the Caribbean’s most exclusive private islands at Point House. This beautiful three-bedroom vacation rental sits on nearly two acres of oceanfront land that are part of the 1,000 acres of lush land that make up COMO Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos. Revel in having your own space while enjoying the five-star amenities at this luxury resort.
Guests of Point House are welcome to use the shared watersports equipment, wellness and fitness centers, tennis courts and more at COMO Parrot Cay. Your holiday at the resort includes the services of a villa manager and butler, as well as daily breakfast, afternoon tea and a communal yoga or Pilates session. If you’d prefer to make a complete tropical getaway, spend your stay lounging in the cabana by the villa’s heated lava-stone pool, sunbathing on the beach just steps from the pool deck or lingering around the al-fresco dining table.
Point House has more than 5,000 square feet of living space, all filled with natural light, contemporary furnishings and a mix of organic textures. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the double-height great room afford stunning views over the pool to the ocean, and low-slung sofas and dining chairs offer sculptural seating. Though guests can use the resort’s restaurants and room service, the villa also has its own fully equipped kitchen.
Each of the villa’s three bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom. There are two bedrooms on either side of the living room with king beds, steam rooms, balconies and direct access to the pool deck, and one bedroom on the second floor with two queen beds. An office with an en-suite bathroom can be used by larger parties requiring extra accommodations.
Gorgeous scenery, attentive service, a range of activities and an emphasis on wellness make COMO Parrot Cay an ideal destination for a family vacation in the Caribbean, warm-weather escape with friends or an indulgent honeymoon. The villa itself is a few minutes by golf cart from the main resort. Parrot Cay itself is a 10-minute boat ride from North Caicos and a 45-minute boat ride from Providenciales.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Steam room, Walk-in closet, TV, Hair dryer, Toiletries, Bathrobes, Large balcony, Direct access to pool deck
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Steam room, Walk-in closet, TV, Hair dryer, Toiletries, Bathrobes, Large balcony, Direct access to pool deck
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, TV, Hair dryer, Toiletries, Bathrobes, Opens to the living room
- Additional Bedding - Den: Office suite that can be converted into a bedroom with Twin bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table for up to 10 guests
- Flat screen TV
- DVD/CD player
- Multi-line telephone
- Office with en-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Electronic safe
- Heated pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Alfresco dining
- Pool cabana
SHARED RESORT AMENITIES
- 24-hours manager
- Tennis Court
- Fitness Center
- Daily scheduled Yoga or Pilates session
- COMO Shambhala retreat (wellness center)
- Non-motorized watersports
- Nature Trails
- Jogging Trail
- Restaurants and room service
- Local excursions
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa manager
- COMO Butler service
- Daily housekeeping
- 24/7 Estate security
- Complimentary daily breakfast by Terrace restaurant or Room service
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea by the resort library
- Complimentary scheduled daily Yoga or Pilates session
- Complimentary fruit basket
- Complimentary non motorized water sport activities
- New Year's Eve turn down gifts
Mandatory Festive Season Special Dinners
- December 24 dinner (Reception cocktail followed by dinner): $250 per person + tax and service charge (includes cocktail reception, dinner and entertainment) / Children 12 years old and under: 50% OFF ($125 per child + tax and service charge)
- December 31 dinner (Reception cocktail followed by dinner): $350 per person + tax and service charge / Children 12 years old and under: 50% OFF ($175 per child + tax and service charge)
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Event fee
- Private Chef
- BBQ Grill rental
- Tennis equipment rental
- Snorkel equipment rental
- Flotation device rental
- Meal plans available
- Airport transfer
- Private boat transfers
Points of Interest
- COMO Parrot Cay private island
- COMO Parrot Cay Coconut and Banana Plantation
- 10-minute boat ride to North Caicos
- 45-minute boat/taxi ride to:
- 45-minute boat/taxi ride to Providenciales
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.