Moroccan-inspired architecture near Indian Canyons
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Make your holiday dreams come true at Villa Arzoo. This luxury Desert Cities vacation rental, whose name means “wish” or “heart’s desire,” is a gorgeous retreat that sprawls beneath the rugged mountains and glorious sunshine of southern California. The Moroccan-inspired architecture and enchanting gardens are a perfectly romantic setting for a family reunion, birthday celebration or even a Palm Springs destination wedding with an exotic twist.
Every detail and amenity at Villa Arzoo was chosen to create an inviting, relaxing atmosphere. This private sanctuary is surrounded by gardens with olive and pomegranate trees, brought in from the San Joaquin Valley, soothing water features, mountain views and gas lamps that cast a romantic glow at night. Spend your days by the pool and hot tub, whether in a lounger on the terrace, stretched out in the gazebo or in the water, and your evenings tending the barbecue or cozying up to the outdoor fireplace in the loggia. If you’re looking for more high-tech entertainment, the Apple TV, sound system and Wi-Fi are sure to satisfy.
Architecture by the Los Angeles firm of Tichenor and Thorp pairs with interior designs by San Francisco’s Fisher Weisman for an elegant yet inviting look. Its roots may be in traditional Moorish motifs—which show up in ceiling lanterns and a handmade fireplace in the great room—but it has one eye toward the future, as shown by the contemporary artwork on display in the living and dining areas, state-of-the-art appliances in the fully equipped kitchen, and even a whimsical striped rug in the breakfast nook.
There are two bedrooms in the main house and one in a casita at Villa Arzoo; all three have en-suite bathrooms. The main-house bedrooms include a master suite with a king bed, lounge area and jetted tub, and a second suite with a king bed. The casita has a queen bed and its own lounge area, and could be used as a honeymoon suite or private escape within the villa.
The wish fulfillment even extends to Villa Arzoo’s location. It feels quiet and secluded, and 5 miles or less from several golf courses, the Moorten Botanical Garden, the Palm Springs Art Museum and the shops, restaurants and mid-century architecture of downtown Palm Springs. Plan to spend part of a day taking the nearby Mount San Jacinto aerial tramway for spectacular views, or catch a concert on the Coachella festival grounds.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub and jetted bathtub, Dual Vanity, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- Sound System
- Gas fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming Pool (heating at additional cost)
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor fireplace
- Sun loungers
- View of mountains
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Daily housekeeping & mid-stay housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.1 miles to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 2.8 miles to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 3.4 miles to Indian Canyons
- 4.7 miles to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 4.9 miles to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 5 miles to Downtown Palm Springs
- 9 miles to Escena Golf Club
- 10.9 miles to Mount San Jacinto Aerial Tramway
- 15.2 miles to Palm Desert
- 28.1 miles to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 6.2 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 4 more
Palm Springs, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.