8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Find both unsurpassed views and unparalleled contemporary style at Cortina 3. Part of the Villas at Cortina, the newest luxury project at Telluride Mountain Village, this brand-new vacation rental offers incredible panoramas of the Sneffels Range framed by graceful modern architecture. Guests enjoy access to shared community amenities, as well as ski-in, ski-out access to the Lower Sundance run at Telluride Ski Resort.
Your holiday at Cortina 3 includes the use of a shared plunge pool, outdoor hot tub, fitness center with his-and-hers steam rooms, a lounge area and ski storage. For entertaining family and friends or relaxing in private, the villa has its own deck with a barbecue, as well as a fireplace, TV and Wi-Fi for cozy evenings in.
The villa’s interiors place old-world details in an open-concept Colorado context. The great room offers plenty of space between its sitting area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen, but a closer look reveals rich textures such as mahogany-trimmed balcony doors and a native-stone fireplace surround. The modern furnishings are comfortable yet stylish, from the tuxedo-style sofas to the molded dining chairs, and the trend continues in the fully equipped kitchen, where handmade cabinets and granite countertops surround state-of-the-art appliances.
There are two bedrooms with king beds, including a lavish master suite with its own fireplace and balcony, and one bedroom with a queen bed. Each of the three bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom. Larger parties can use the queen sofa bed in the lower-level living room for additional accommodations.
A stay at Cortina 3 gives you ski-in, ski-out access to Telluride Ski Resort, and a location less than 2 miles from the mountain’s base, shopping and dining. Relive your honeymoon with an evening of ice-skating in Mountain Village, or make the short drive into downtown Telluride for a selection of first-class restaurants, lively nightlife and a charming historic district. In warmer weather, book a tee time at the nearby Telluride Golf Club or take a day trip to the Alta Lakes and their ghost town.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Business License ID: 006196
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom rain/steam shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Fireplace, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower & bathtub, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television
- Additional Bedding: Queen size sofa bed located in the lower-level living room
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
SHARED ACCESS TO VILLAS AT CORTINA CONDO AMENITIES
- Plunge pool and outdoor spa - Seasonal availability
- Fitness center
- His-and-her's steam rooms
- Owners' lounge area
- Ski locker room
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-week clean for bookings over 7 nights
- Departure cleaning fee
- Escalade shuttle service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest
- 1.6 miles to Mountain Village Core
- 2.1 miles to Telluride Golf Club
- 6 miles to Downtown Telluride
- 11.3 miles to Alta lakes & Ghost town
- Ski-in/ski-out access to Lower Sundance ski run
- 1.5 miles to Telluride Ski Resort Base
- 7.1 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 57.7 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Mountain Village, CO
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.