8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Breezy and beautiful, Masterpiece gives visitors a taste of the laid-back California lifestyle. This four-bedroom luxury home has more than 2,000 square feet of living space, a rooftop deck with views of the Pacific and room for up to eight guests. Its location on a corner lot in Corona del Mar Village puts you close to the beach, golf, shopping, dining and more.
The villa opens to a sunny ground-floor terrace perfect for entertaining, where you can sip refreshments under the palm trees or linger around the firepit into the evening. For stunning views over the village to the ocean, climb up to the rooftop terrace, which has its own comfortable sitting area.
The open-plan interiors of Masterpiece have been lovingly finished in oak, marble and other luxe materials. The heart of this modern vacation rental is the ground-floor great room, which has a living area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen that open to the terrace through a fold-away glass wall. Wide-plank French oak floors stretch out underneath a charming 9-foot beamed ceiling for a warm, welcoming feel, and Calacatta marble and gourmet appliances make the kitchen both stylish and state-of-the-art.
The villa’s four bedrooms are ideal for a family or group of friends on holiday together. There are two bedrooms with king beds, en-suite bathrooms and private balconies, one bedroom with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom, and one bedroom with a queen bed and shared bathroom. The French oak floors and beamed ceilings in the great room make appearances in several of the bedrooms for a touch of rustic warmth, and the stone and marble bathrooms have spa-worthy appeal.
With its oceanfront location, balmy weather and array of shopping and dining options, Corona del Mar is a great destination for a golf getaway, escape-from-winter vacation or even a low-key honeymoon by the beach. Masterpiece is less than a 10-minute drive from downtown Newport Beach, two golf courses and some of Orange County’s best beaches.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Double rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Flat screen televisions
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- 1 Car garage
- 2 Parking spaces
- Rooftop terrace
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Newport Center
- 7 minute drive to Back Bay Golf Club
- 7 minute drive to Pelican Hill Golf Club
- 6.9 miles to Town of Laguna Beach
- 9.1 miles to Town of Huntington Beach
- 19 miles to Disneyland
- 55 miles to Santa Monica
- 5 minute drive to Corona del Mar State Beach
- 5 minute drive to Little Corona Beach
- 4.9 miles to Newport Beach Pier
- 6.7 miles to Balboa Pier
- 8.7 miles to Huntington Beach Pier
- 6.5 miles to John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- 45 miles to Los Angeles International (LAX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 4 more
Newport Beach, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.