12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
15 Woodford welcomes guests into easy seaside living in grand style. This classic, comfortable vacation rental makes room for up to twelve guests with well-appointed outdoor areas, open-plan interiors and six bedrooms. Panoramic views bring the sea to you, but if you’d like to get out and explore, the beaches, mountains and central Cape Town are just minutes away.
This luxury family home opens to a private terrace, lawn and pool with views of the mountains behind and the ocean in front. There’s a tempting row of lounge chairs for reading, sunbathing or napping, a barbecue and an al-fresco dining table. After watching the sun set over the water, unwind inside in front of the TV or by browsing via Wi-Fi.
15 Woodford charms from the start with shuttered windows and striped awnings. Step through the sliding glass doors and into the bright, open-plan great room, which has sitting and dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen. Neutral sofas and a natural-fiber area rug contrast with the sleek Lucite accent tables, while graceful wrought-iron chairs seat twelve around a farmhouse-style dining table. White cabinetry paired with drafting stools creates an on-trend look in the kitchen and breakfast bar.
Five of the villa’s six bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and sea views, including four with king beds and one with a queen bed. The sixth bedroom has a queen bed and access to a guest bathroom. Like the great room, the bedrooms have a mix of rustic and modern pieces, from tufted headboards and weathered wood furniture to Lucite accent chairs.
It would be easy to spend an entire holiday relaxing poolside at 15 Woodford—but it’s just as easy to take off and explore Cape Town. The villa is less than a 5-minute drive from Camps Bay Beach and Clifton Beach, where you’ll find local families, starry-eyed honeymooners, chic jetsetters and thrill-seeking surfers on the white sands, and less than a 15-minute drive from the city’s most iconic mountains. It’s also less than 15 minutes by car to the V&A Waterfront, which boasts not only upscale boutiques and an array of restaurants, but the distinction of being South Africa’s oldest working harbor.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, 2 Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Dressing Area, Television, Private balcony, Safe, View of Sea
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, View of Sea
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, View of Sea
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, View of Sea
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Bidet, Safe, Patio, View of Sea
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Access to bathroom with bedroom 5 and guest bathroom
Note: all king size beds can be made up as single size beds upon request.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining
- View of sea
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (5 days a week between Monday - Saturday, 9 AM - 5 PM)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Twelve Apostles
- 5 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 14 minute drive to Table Mountain
- 12 minute drive to Cape Town City Center
- 3 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 4 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 26 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.