18 guests · 9 bedrooms · 9.5 baths
The Lodge, a stunning vacation rental, is perched high, approximately 5,000 feet to be exact, in a forested area of the Verbier town in the Swiss Alps is just walking distance from the town center and the Medran lift. Of course, being a distinguished guest in Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Limited Edition private mountain retreat ensures only the highest levels of luxury and excellence for your family holiday or wedding!
After a long day exploring the mountain, pull off those ski boots, hiking shoes or golf cleats and relax in the lounge with a cool drink. If your muscles ache, take a dip in the heated indoor swimming pool or the soothing bubbles of the indoor or outdoor hot tub. The Lodge also has a fully equipped gym, a steam room and a party area. You can shoot some pool or dance the night away underneath a twinkling disco ball. If you want to take it easy, pop on a film on the large plasma screen television while enjoying a drink from the bar.
The team of friendly and experienced staff includes a general manager, spa therapist and four Michelin trained chefs. Taking care of the environment is high on the agenda. The Lodge is committed to sustainable development and supporting local and global charitable initiatives, while remaining at the forefront of luxury lodging.
Nine gorgeous bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms accommodate up to eighteen guests at this non-smoking chalet. The two master suites provide king beds, fireplaces, lounges and mini-bars. Otherwise, you will find a variety of kings beds and twins, while the bunk suite is sure to be a hit with children.
If you’ve come to Verbier to ski, you will no doubt be in paradise amid the almost 250 miles of on-piste, skiable terrain. In the glorious summer months, discover the beauty of the Alps at a more relaxed pace. Be warned – partying at The Lodge is serious business! The bar never closes, and right when you think the party’s peaked, the infamous ‘shot ski’ is likely to appear. The party room also features a billiard table that transforms for ping pong. Whether you want to meditate on the tranquility of nature or host a late night rager, it’s all there for you!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Fireplace, Mini-bar, Lounge area, Safe, View of Mountains
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Fireplace, Mini-bar, Lounge area, Safe, View of Mountains
- Bedroom 3- Duplex Room: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom on the second level with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Safe
- Bedroom 4- : King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, iPod docking station, Safe
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Safe, Private corner balcony
- Bedroom 6- Large Room: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 7- Large Room: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 8- Large Room: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 9- Large Room: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Safe, Private balcony
- Bunk Room: 3 Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, DVD Player, Video game console, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 18
- Sound system
- DVD Player
- Wood burning fireplace
- Exercise room
- Spa & wellness area
- Heated indoor pool
- Hot tub
- Party room with disco ball
- Pool table
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 18
- View of Verbier mountains
STAFF & SERVICES
- 4 Michelin-star trained chefs
- Spa therapist
- 24 Hour driver (within Verbier)
- Night porter
- 4 Front of house staff members
- Property manager
- Operations manager
- Breakfast & light lunch daily
- Dinner 6 nights of the week
- All beverages
- Slippers, bathrobes & toiletries
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa therapies
- Helicopter charter
- Babysitting service (upon request with advance notice)
- Additional bedding (Bunk Room)
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Verbier town center with restaurants & shops
- 22 km to Mauvoisin Dam
- 82 km to Geneva
- 5 minute walk to Medran lift station at Verbier Ski Resort
- 53 km to Sion Airport (SIR)
- 160 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 18 people
Heated infinity pool
+ 5 more
Sion International Airport (SIR)
52 min(s) drive
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
113 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
5 min(s) drive
46 min(s) drive
130 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.