24 guests · 11 bedrooms · 10 baths
The rugged stretch of the Grand Tetons and the expanse of the Western sky form a stunning backdrop to a luxury villa at Open Meadow. Perfect for a family reunion, anniversary celebration or destination wedding, this incredible Wyoming vacation rental can accommodate up to 24 guests in the main house, guest house and cottage. Spend your holiday hiking and kayaking on the property, or take advantage of the location close to golf courses, skiing in Jackson Hole, and shopping and dining in Teton Village.
Tranquil and private, Open Meadow sits on 25 acres of land and has its own tennis and basketball courts. Relax by the pond, take in the mountain views from the wrap-around deck and heat up the barbecue for a meal at the al-fresco dining area. In the evenings, roast marshmallows over the firepit or settle into the hot tub for a soak and some stargazing. On cooler nights, cozy up to the indoor gas fireplace with a glass from the wine cellar or gather around the piano for some music.
Spacious and sophisticated, the villa’s interiors put a modern spin on traditional mountain style. High ceilings and a branch chandelier lend an airy feel to the living room, laid out around a stone fireplace, and two dining areas feature whimsical touches like wagon-wheel tables alongside vibrant contemporary art. The fully equipped kitchen stuns with details like stone countertops, a breakfast bar and on-trend open shelving.
Located just outside the town of Wilson, Open Meadow is a 10-minute drive or less from skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, golfing at Teton Pines Country Club and shopping and dining in downtown Jackson. For even more options, make the 7.1 mile drive to Teton Village; for another round, make the 12 mile drive to Jackson Hole Golf Course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Dressing area, Gas fireplace, Television, Apple TV, Air conditioning, Heating, Desk, Washer & Dryer, Deck, Outdoor furniture, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Double size bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain shower, Heating, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Heating, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Shower/bathtub combo, Television, Heating, Mountain view
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain shower, Television, Heating, Desk, Mountain view
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heating, Mountain view
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 8 & 9, Shower/bathtub combo, Lounge area, Television, Heating, mountain view
- Bedroom 8: Double size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 7 & 9, Shower/bathtub combo, Heating, Mountain view
- Bedroom 9: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 7 & 8, Shower/bathtub combo, Television, Heating, Mountain view
- Bedroom 10: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain shower, Heating, Mountain view
- Bedroom 11: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Heating, Mountain view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (with breakfast bar)
- Wine cellar
- Formal dining area
- Sound system
- Media room
- Gas fireplace
- Security system
- Office space
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining
- Private pond
- Wrap around deck
- Fire pits
- Mountain view
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Chef service
- Food & beverages
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Jackson with restaurants & shops
- 10 minute drive to Teton Pines Country Club
- 7.1 mile drive to Teton Village with restaurants & shops
- 12 mile drive to Jackson Hole Golf Course
- 7 minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 16 mile drive to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.