Classic Mediterranean villa near Port des Canonge
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Experience the dramatic landscape and fresh sea breezes that have made Mallorca a favorite with everyone from the 19th-century literary set to the Spanish royal family at Sa Punta de S’Aguila. This beautifully decorated traditional villa is perched on a hillside overlooking the water just outside the village of Banyalbufar, close to stunning beaches, charming fishing villages and tempting forested walks. Five suite-style bedrooms and a range of included services lend resort-worthy luxury to this private vacation rental.
Each day of your holiday at Sa Punta de S’Aguila begins with a complimentary continental breakfast and continues with lunch and dinner on six days out of a seven-day stay. Sip complimentary refreshments from soft drinks to Spanish sparkling wine at the covered sitting area on the terrace. Follow the stone steps toward the ocean to a hammock stretched between two trees, a heated pool and a terrace with a bar area, table and chairs, and a row of loungers.
Beneath the villa’s tile roof, stone walls and cheery green shutters, you’ll discover bright, airy rooms with traditional roots and modern appeal. Terracotta tile floors, beamed ceilings and crisp white walls form the backdrop for delicate wrought-iron chandeliers, white sofas and slipper chairs and wicker seats in the living and dining rooms. The fully equipped eat-in kitchen mixes contemporary with country, thanks to stainless steel appliances and a bistro-style table.
Each of the five bedrooms at Sa Punta de S’Aguila has an en-suite bathroom and opens to a private terrace. Four rooms (excluding the master suite) have king beds that can also be made into two twin beds. Leave the doors open and listen to the breeze moving through the trees as you drift off, or set a different mood with the sound system in each suite.
Whether you’ve come to Mallorca for a getaway in the sun, a milestone anniversary or a relaxed honeymoon, you’ll find something near the villa to please. While in Banyalbufar, take in the views from the ancient watchtower, hike around the bay or rent a boat to venture into quiet beach coves with postcard-perfect azure water and rocky cliffs. For a day trip, make the drive into Palma, the port of Andratx or one of the island’s other incredible beaches.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & rain shower, Bose sound system, Private terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bose sound system, Private terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bose sound system, Private terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bose sound system, Private terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bose sound system, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area
- Satellite television
- Sonos sound system
- Air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Ping pong table
- Swimming pool - Heated
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
- Tennis court
STAFF & SERVICES
- Pool servicing
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef service
- Villa host
- All drinks including wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks & Spanish sparkling wine
- Daily continental breakfast
- Lunch & dinner 6 of 7 days
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
- In-villa spa treatments
- Hiking guide
Points of Interest
- 3.1 km to Banyalbufar town center
- 25 km to Palma
- 30 km to Port of Andratx
- 27 km to Cala Major Pelican Beach
- 32 km to Portals Nous Beach
- 32 km to Balneario Illetas Beach Club
- 47 km to Camp de Mar Beach
- 32 km to Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
Sonos sound system
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.