10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Proudly positioned in view of the iconic Matterhorn, in a world famous luxury resort area acclaimed for its epic skiing, fine art of living and elevated gastronomy, Chalet Elbrus delivers style and sophistication in one of Zermatt’s most coveted areas. Ideally located at the heart of the village, this stunning vacation rental is in proximity to shopping, nightlife and the main railway station. The Sunnegga funicular is only a stroll away and whisks you directly the ski slopes.
On the top floor, a large indoor hot tub and sauna provide the ultimate in-chalet spa experience. Overlooking the 7 Heaven’s auditorium is the media room. Chalet Elbrus is fully wired with the latest audio and visual entertainment systems. The 7 Heavens share an impressive entrance hall leading into the lobby and central living room where guests are invited to relax with a drink from the bar. Guests will also have access to the modern gym and the grand cigar lounge. Your reservation includes housekeeping, manager, driving service and personal chef.
Authentic timbers and woods have been harmonized with plush furnishings at Chalet Elbrus. Ultra-modern design has been seamlessly fused with traditional alpine features. The chalet features an impressive living and dining area with high old wood beamed ceilings. Picture windows open onto the balcony, framing the enchanting panoramas. The sumptuous and elegant furnishings create a warm, yet refined atmosphere.
Five lovely bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms accommodate up to twelve guests at this non-smoking villa. The two master suites have king size beds, dual vanities, lounge areas and direct balcony access. All of the bedrooms have flat screen televisions and integrated sound systems. This villa makes a great bet for a family, a corporate retreat or a special event like a wedding.
Chalet Elbrus is just one of seven sumptuous new chalets that comprise the 7 Heavens project. For guests bringing cars, the secure car parks of Täsch are at your disposal. Since Zermatt is pedestrianized, taxis and ultra-modern shuttle trains complete the journey in about ten minutes. Zermatt is the capital of the Matterhorn region with 38 peaks rising over the highest domain in the Swiss Alps. With 365 days of skiing and 300 days of sunshine for golf and hiking, you will be perfectly poised for the ultimate alpine holiday, any time of year!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed (or two twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed (or two twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Kids' Room: Two bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cigar lounge
- Wet bar
- Wellness spa
- Indoor hot tub
- Media room
- Cable television
- DVD player
- Integrated sound system
- Ski storage
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Lounging furniture
- View of The Matterhorn
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef for breakfast & dinner (6 days per week)
- Chalet Manager
- Host for breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner (6 days per week)
- Housekeeping (daily towel changes and weekly linen changes)
- Access to 7 Heavens gym facilities
- Chauffeur service (8:00AM to 2:00AM; 7-seat vehicle; restricted to resort travel due to local license restrictions)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Laundry service
- Food and wine
- Babysitting Service
- Ski instructions
Points of Interest
- Centrally located in downtown Zermatt
- 6 km to town of Täsch
- 8 km to Golf Club Matterhorn
- Steps away from the Sunnegga funicular
- 15 minute walk to Matterhorn Express Lift
- 191 km to Malpensa Airport (MXP)
- 230 km to Zürich Airport (ZRH)
- 230 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 5 more
Heated boot rack
+ 7 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
158 min(s) drive
Malpensa International Airport (MXP)
162 min(s) drive
222 min(s) drive
Golf Club Matterhorn
5 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
2 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking