Designer seaside retreat with suspension bridge
14 guests · 5 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Welcome to Villa Paraiso Montezuma, a spectacular compound of over 20,000 square feet composed of multiple structures set over thirteen lush tropical acres in the stunning Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica. Renowned architect, Ronald Zurcher – perhaps best known for his design of Costa Rica’s only Four Seasons Hotel – has designed this holiday home to provide the ultimate private resort experience. There is a private suspension bridge that cuts directly into town, allowing this monumental vacation rental to offer a unique perspective on getting away from it all!
The infinity pool with a swim-up bar takes it to the next level. With a barbecue and television located inside the wet bar/outdoor kitchen, beer and burgers can be enjoyed while still soaking the pool. You’ll also find a wood burning oven that’s perfect for pizza time. Enjoy a workout, yoga or massage in the gym strategically placed atop a dramatic 100 yard cliff for unobstructed 180 degree Pacific Ocean views. Inside, you will also find a home entertainment unit, sound system and Wi-Fi. The impressive home theater room will make it a movie night to remember.
The high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors keep the feelings airy and bright at this private home. The spacious interiors feature stately and comfortable furnishings in the living and formal dining areas. The expansive kitchen features gas hobs, a center island and a breakfast nook.
Five exquisite bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, three with dazzling ocean views accommodating up to fourteen guests at this non-smoking villa. The master suite also features a jetted tub. Just a ten minute walk from the beach, Villa Paraiso makes a great bet for a family vacation, a golf getaway or a special event like a wedding.
A 100 yard private suspension bridge was engineered to provide guests with a shortcut from the villa to the bohemian streets of Montezuma, which is known for its striking natural surroundings and wildlife where howler and white-faced Capuchin monkeys as well as colorful iguanas never seem more than a glance away. Come enjoy this taste of paradise with Luxury Retreats!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Jetted Tub, Ceiling fan, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Air Conditioning, View of Ocean
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Streaming services
- Sound system
- Music library
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- View of the ocean - unheated
- Infinity swimming pool
- Swim-up bar with television
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sound system
- Wood oven
- Gated property
- Garage - 4 spaces
- Sun loungers
- Private suspension bridge
STAFF & SERVICES
- Property manager
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef and assistant (cost of food not included)
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Montezuma with Restaurants , Shops & Nightlife
- 15 minute drive to Cabo Blanco
- 15 km to Tennis Courts
- 16 km to Los Delfines Golf & Country Club
- 20 minutes by Boat to Isla Tortuga
- 10 minute walk to Playa Montezuma
- 15 km to Tambor Airport (TMU)
- 4h drive to Liberia Airport (LIR)
- 5h drive and ferry ride to San Jose Airport (SJO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 9 more
Montezuma, Costa Rica
Tambor Airport (TMU)
37 min(s) drive
Liberia International Airport (LIR)
234 min(s) drive
Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
286 min(s) drive
10 min(s) drive
Los Delfines Golf & Country Club
38 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
16 min(s) drive
Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve
27 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.