Stonebridge Retreat - 6Br - Sleeps 12
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Clouds drift over mountain peaks and sunlight filters through the old-growth forest surrounding this lodge-inspired Whistler retreat. Its timber and stone walls curve around to take in views of the 4 acres of private grounds, and its great room stretches out under a double-height ceiling. It’s less than 10 kilometers to the ski gondola, restaurants, and shops in Whistler Village.
In summer, the smell of the pine trees wafts over outdoor living areas with lounging and dining furniture and a barbecue; in winter, watch snow fall and steam rise while soaking in the alfresco hot tub. Stretch out after skiing in the exercise room, and entertain friends and family with the help of the pool table, wine cellar, wet bar, media room, piano, and Wi-Fi.
The heart of this vacation rental is an open-concept great room where a stone fireplace stretches up to meet a wood-paneled ceiling above a sitting area and a dining table. Equally inviting, though, is the adjacent fully equipped kitchen, where wide-plank wood floors and cognac-toned cabinetry add warmth to a breakfast nook and breakfast bar.
There are 5 bedrooms in the main house of this luxury property: 2 with king beds, including a honeymoon-worthy master suite with a jetted tub and alfresco shower, 2 with queen beds, and 1 with a double bed. All 5 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. A separate guest house has a double loft bed, as well as its own kitchenette and dining area.
No matter how you want to play in the mountains of western Canada, a stay at this villa makes it easy. It’s less than 10 kilometers to the Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola and shopping and dining in Whistler Village, and 10 kilometers to Whistler Golf Club and the Peak 2 Peak Gondola. If you’re on holiday in warmer weather, stop by nearby Brandywine Falls Provincial Park for a family-friendly hike to a waterfall.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Steam Shower, Jetted Bathtub, Steam Room, Walk-in Closet, Balcony, Alfresco Shower
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
Guest House Additional Bedding
- Additional Bedding: Double size loft bed, Access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Fireplace, Television, Kitchenette, Dining Area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine Cellar
- Formal dining area
- Media room
- Wet Bar
- Air conditioning
- In-floor radiant heating
- Exercise room
- Pool table
- Robes and slippers
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- View of Mountains
- Sun loungers
- Gated estate
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Access to helipad
- Spa services
- Ski guide
Points of Interest
- 9.2 km to Whistler Village restaurants and shops
- 10 km to Whistler Golf Club
- 17 km to Brandywine Falls Provincial Park
- 120 km to Downtown Vancouver restaurants and shops
- 9.2 km to Whistler Village and Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola
- 10 km to Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- 10 km to Whistler Airport (YWS)
- 134 km to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 1 more
+ 6 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.