Victorian charm perched above Governor's Harbour
12 guests6 bedrooms11 beds6.5 baths
Victorian-era charm meets fun-loving Caribbean flair at Buccaneer Hill. Perched atop a mountain overlooking Bahama’s historic Governor’s Harbour, the villa’s storybook veranda is arguably the best place in the area to witness the sky colors change from one pretty hue to the next.
And the porch is only the beginning. A swimming pool and tons of equipment for fun and friendly competition, like croquet, horseshoes and badminton, will keep you and your fellow guests entertained for hours. After the game, cool down in the property’s shaded lush gardens, carefully tended to by a full-time gardner. Rest under fruit and poinciana trees. If you fancy a late afternoon swim, the pristine beach is a swift 10-minute walk away.
After a complete renovation in 2009, the home exemplifies a perfect fusion of modernity and Victorian era charm. High vaulted ceilings bring a signature Bahamian airiness to the villa, complemented by warm pastel hues and fresh white mouldings. Carefully selected antiques bring a sense of homeyness to the space. The open concept communal spaces were made with family gathering in mind; play a game of cards at the dining table while dinner is cooking, and toss on the vacation playlist too.
Whether you call Buccaneer Hill temporarily yours for a family reunion, holiday gathering, or a vacation escape with friends—prepare to be mesmerized by the sea views from atop the hill.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: 4 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Full ensuite bathroom, Sitting area, Kitchenette, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television with DVD player
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable Television
- Movie collection
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Baby crib
- Swimming pool
- Beach chairs
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Flotation devices
- Outdoor dining
- BBQ grill
STAFF & SERVICES
- Gardening service
- $300 worth electricity consumption
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Laundry service
- Chef service
- Meal plan
- Villa occupancy over 10 guests
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute walk to Governor's Harbour
- 10 minute walk to French Leave Beach
- 10 minute drive to Governor's Harbor Airport (GHB)
Select check-in date
Add your travel dates for exact pricing
After booking this home, a trip designer can arrange any of these add-on services.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera, Bahamas
Things to know
Check-in: After 3:00 p.m.
Checkout: 12:00 p.m.
No parties or events
Long term stays (28 days or more) are allowed