Regionalist architecture near Hermosa Beach
16 guests · 6 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Step into a grand, Indonesian-influenced villa set amongst the lush jungle and sea views of western Costa Rica. The distinct longhouse radiates with royal style and verve, with mountain views illuminating mealtimes on the veranda. Colorful interior design pairs with the pool and garden, with beaches, waterfalls, and varied restaurants all close by.
Begin your day by strolling down the scenic pathway to this home’s secluded viewing platform, the ideal spot for meditation, morning coffee, or simply taking in the forested vista all around. Returning to the property’s regal longhouse, the curved pool sparkles invitingly, with the carved wood dining table, set under the palapa eaves, being a pleasant breakfast spot. Fresh flowers and stone sculptures add to a well-equipped kitchen, with the hardwood flooring and vaulted ceilings of the shaded sitting and reading rooms offering a sanctum hidden away from the heat of the day. After a busy beach day, refresh yourself with the exterior shower, before relaxing with a sunset cocktail on the grand balcony’s comfortable rocking chairs,
Villa Mayana is conveniently located close to Dominical’s picturesque beaches and seaside bars, as well as unspoilt hill country where hiking and mountain biking await. Just to the south lies the Ballena National Park, offering whale watching and a great environment for kayaking and paddleboarding. The popular nearby town of Dominical offers dining for every taste, ranging from much-loved casual spots, to upscale international and seafood cuisine.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Closet, Safe, Television, Private terrace
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Closet, Ceiling fan, Safe, Private terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Closet, Safe, Television, Private terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Closet, Safe, Private terrace
- Bedroom 5 - East Wing Sala/Reading Area : King size bed or King plus 1 Twin bed, Access to bathroom through bedroom 1 or 2, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Private terrace
- Bedroom 6 - West Wing Sala/Reading Area: King size bed or King plus 1 Twin bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 3 or 4 through a hallway, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Television, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite television
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco showers
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Alfresco dining
- Gas grill
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Manager (residing on the premises)
- Security guard
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Event fee
- Gourmet Chef service - cost of food (+ 20% service charge) plus cost of chef ** Please note that this service is mandatory for bookings with 10 or more guests
Points of Interest:
- 2 minute drive to restaurant
- 5 minute drive to Uvita with grocery store
- 10 minute drive to:
- 39 km to Max Terán Valls Hospital
- 2 minute drive or 10 minute walk to Hermosa Beach
- 38 km to Quepos La Managua Airport (XQP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
Villa Mayana highlights
Thatched roof pavilions, peaked roofs, and Buddhist artwork evoke Southeast Asian charm across the villa’s airy interiors.
Lagoon-like infinity pool
Lined with Javanese tile, a free-form swimming pool blends with the surrounding landscape and melts into views of the Pacific.
Built with the environment in mind, this villa utilizes a gray water system, solar panels, and sustainable materials.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Table Top Grill
+ 15 more
Dominical, Costa Rica
Quepos Airport (XQP)
28 min(s) drive
88 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
15 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.