Twin villas on the beach
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
When you arrive at Wailea Sunset Estate and pass through glass doors etched with Hawaiian scenes, you’ll know your dreams of paradise are about to come true. This truly magnificent four-bedroom home sits right up against the turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean, presenting stunning views of the surrounding islands. The only thing separating you from your private stretch of beach is a lush green lawn and a swinging hammock.
Spend tranquil days on the sun-kissed terrace, soaking up the island’s most famous feature. Cool down with a plunge in the pool then rinse off under the outdoor shower. Launch a kayak or snorkel right off the foot of your property. Light the barbecue and sizzle fresh surf ‘n’ turf for lunch and serve it around the al fresco dining table. The upstairs deck is the perfect spot to retreat with a book. Host a garden party on the front lawn or, on quieter nights, ease into the hot tub and watch an unforgettable Maui sunset.
Inside, traditional Polynesian materials adorn the home, adding warmth and authenticity. Wicker panels line the ceiling while elegant furnishings are made from native wood. Sliding glass walls allow light and air to pour into the great room, where you can sink into a soft sofa or prepare gourmet meals on high-end appliances in the chef-appointed kitchen. The living room houses an immense 3D television and state-of-the-art home theater system in a custom-made entertainment cabinet. A tasting room gives connoisseurs a venue to test their palate.
The villa has four breathtaking bedrooms also decorated with traditional dark wood furniture and paneled ceilings. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and each contains quality linens, entertainment unit, and a well-appointed en-suite bathroom. All open directly onto a deck or lanai. The Master bedroom has a King size bed and comfortable armchairs facing an HD flatscreen, plus a ocean-view deck.
When you’re ready to explore, start by spending time on each of Wailea’s five white sand beaches. Surfers can catch waves North, in Kihei or Lahaina, while golfers will find 54-holes of championship golf just a mile away at the Wailea Golf Club. It’s a quick, five-minute drive to shops and restaurants, and one should not miss out on tours of Maui’s spectacular natural world.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-017-753-4976-01
Permit #: Hotel Zoned
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Pull-out sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and soaking bathtub, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Desk, Television, Xbox game console with surround sound universal remote, Coffee maker, Mini fridge, Lanai
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted into King), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Television, Xbox game console, Lanai
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Television, Lanai
Connected Guest House
- Bedroom 4: Queen size Murphy bed, Futon sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Television, Coffee maker, Hot water heater
- Family Room: Futon sofa bed, Access to bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to front yard and pool area, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Bar area
- Xbox game console
- Board games
- Small office
- Central air conditioning
- Swimming pool - heated to a maximum of 83 degrees in the winter season
- Hot tub
- Alfresco cold shower
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Built-in barbecue
- Fire pit
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (Service varies according to the duration and season of stay. Please ask one of our Villa Specialists for more details)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required)
- Activities and excursions
- In-room massage/spa treatment
- Yoga/personal training
- Additional housekeeping service
- Butler service
- Private chef service
- Personal laundry service
- Personal shopping/errands service
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Shops at Wailea shopping and restaurants
- 7 minute drive to Kihei
- 15 minute walk to Wailea walking promenade
- 1 mile to Wailea Golf Club
- 1 Block to Polo Beach or White Rock Beach
- 8 minute drive to Makena State Park (Big Beach & Little Beach)
- 15 minute walk to Wailea Beach
- 17.5 miles to Kahului Airport (OGG)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 1 more
Surround sound system
+ 1 more
+ 3 more
30 min drive
0 min drive
19 min walk
Wailea Golf Club Gold Course
21 min walk
Points of Interest
1 min walk
Mākena State Park
7 min drive
13 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.