Contemporary alpine house off Main Street
6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Sitting just a block away from Main Street, this contemporary villa in Park City is a cozy retreat for ski getaways and is one of our top Utah vacation rentals. Park City is considered one of North America’s top alpine ski resorts and is a frequent host of international ski competitions.
After a day on the slopes, head back for a soak under the stars in the outdoor hot tub. Once you’ve dried off, relax with a movie in the theater room; it features a comfy L-shaped sofa and a large projector screen. This villa also boasts a heated one-car garage, included WiFi and during winter season there’s a daily complimentary towel and amenity service.
This newly constructed, 2,350-square-foot home exudes an inviting, open-concept space. The living room is done in soft grey and white tones with silver accent pieces and stylish furnishings surrounding a gas fireplace. Meanwhile, natural light pours in through multiple windows, the skylight and glass doors that open up to a balcony. Nearby, the kitchen is equally bright and comes fully equipped with modern appliances and a center island with a breakfast bar.
You’ll be conveniently close to the town ski lift at Park City Mountain Resort—just a five minute walk. This home is also located close to Main Street where you’ll find diverse shopping, dining and nightlife options.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Fireplace, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fan
- Spare Room: Double over double size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 5
- Media room
- Projector & screen
- Gas fireplace
- Hot tub
- Gas barbecue
- Garage parking - 1 space
- Driveway parking - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping – Ski season only
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Additional housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Additional airport transfers
- Activities & excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
- Laundry service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Babysitting service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet/Helicopter charter
- Ski equipment & tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski & Snowcat tours
- Utah Olympic Park bobsled ride
Points of Interest:
- 2 minute walk to Main Street Park City
- 3 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 4.7 miles to Canyons Golf Course
- 8.2 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 33 miles to Salt Lake City
- 5 minute walk to Town Lift at Park City Mountain Resort
- 6 minute drive to Deer Valley Ski Resort
- 8 minute drive to Silver Strike Express
- 36 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
41 min(s) drive
Park City Golf Course
6 min(s) drive
12 min(s) drive
Park City Mountain Resort
4 min(s) drive
Deer Valley Resort
6 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
1 min walking
Utah Olympic Park
17 min(s) drive
Salt Lake City
41 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.