Old Trees PH01
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Golden Platinum Coast sunsets stream over the plunge pool and light up coral-stone walls at this classic Caribbean penthouse on the western shores of Barbados. The views over Paynes Bay Beach are panoramic; the central great room, open concept and airy beneath its tray ceiling. You’ll hardly need to put on sandals for the walk downstairs from this fully staffed villa to the sandy beach.
Have a swim in the villa’s private plunge pool, the building’s shared pool, or the calm waters just off the beach, where you might even spot sea turtles while snorkeling. A beach butler is available to serve cocktails on the beach, or you can treat yourself with fresh seafood from the barbecue, served at the alfresco dining table on the villa’s terrace. After sunset, play shuffleboard with friends and family, watch TV, put an album on the Sonos sound system, and share holiday photos over Wi-Fi.
There’s little to separate the outdoor living areas from the indoor great room save a glass wall, so you can hear the ocean and feel the breeze while stretched out in the sitting area or playing shuffleboard. A separate kitchen is fully equipped and has an inviting breakfast bar.
Each of the 4 bedrooms at this luxury property has a king bed, ensuite bathroom, and air conditioning; 2 of the bedrooms also open to ocean-view balconies. Tray ceilings, creamy stone floors, and white bedding give the bedrooms a breezy, beachy vibe, while details like sunburst mirrors add a little modern edge.
A stay at this vacation rental gives you near-direct access to Paynes Bay Beach, a sandy stretch that’s great for swimming, honeymoon-style strolls, and the occasional celeb spotting. It’s a short drive to the beach at exclusive Sandy Lane, as well as the resort’s two golf courses, Old Nine and Green Monkey.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be separated to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be separated to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Sonos surround sound
- Shuffle board
- Private Plunge pool
- Shared Swimming Pool (Old Trees Building)
- Alfresco dining
- Terrace with lounge area
- Ocean view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef (6 days/week. Prepares up to 3 meals a day) - Food not included
- Housekeeper (6 days/week. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
- Communal Butler/Beach Butler
- Property manager (8:30 am - 4:30 pm. On site. Available on demand)
- Security guard (24 hours)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.5 km to Sandy Lane - Old Nine Golf Course
- 3.5 km to Holetown
- 3.8 km to Sandy Lane - Green Monkey Golf Course
- 7.4 km to Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
- 9.6 km to Bridgetown
- Beachfront to Paynes Bay Beach from entrance of Old Trees Building
- 1.2 km to Sandy Lane Beach
- 26.5 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
Paynes Bay, Barbados
Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
33 min(s) drive
Paynes Bay Beach
1 min walking
Sandy Lane Beach
1 min(s) drive
Green Monkey Golf Course
5 min(s) drive
Royal Westmoreland, Mahogany Drive 7
12 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
6 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.