Thatched-roof Mayan architecture by the beach
2 guests · 1 bedroom · 1 bath
Tucked away amongst the lush tropical greenery and pristine sand of the Yucatan Peninsula, Royal Villa is perfect for a romantic beach getaway or honeymoon. Within a few minutes walk from the prestigious Playa Xcalacoco Village, you’ll be on the white sand of Playa del Carmen, one of Mexico’s most popular beaches. Back at home, you’ll love the privacy and tranquility that the Viceroy Resort offers its guests. Nearby, the downtown area of Riviera Maya is rich with fine dining, shopping, and vibrant nightlife. And, there’s plenty more of Mexico’s exciting attractions and natural wonders to discover within a few kilometers of the villa.
Mayan architecture embraces, celebrates, and incorporates every bit of Mexico’s gorgeous natural environment, and in doing so, it creates an incredibly relaxing oasis for your party of two. Hay thatched roofs, stucco walls, and exposed natural building materials show off this villa’s authentic tropical construction. Inside, rustic meets modern with state of the art electronics, and designer furniture. From the terrace to the bedroom, you’ll flow seamlessly through this delightful open concept beach villa. The master bedroom comes with a king bed, dressing area, access to the terrace, and an en-suite with a shower and soaking tub.
Outside, you’ll love cooling off in the plunge pool. After, enjoy an alfresco shower, and then work on your tan on the private sunbathing deck. There’s also alfresco dining space on the terrace, so you can. Enjoy romantic dinners under the stars. Back inside, features like Wi-Fi, television, a sound system, and air conditioning will keep you cool and connected. And, there’s plenty to enjoy on Viceroy’s estate, like the lagoon pool, gym, spa, and restaurants.
After you’ve spent some time exploring Riviera Maya, consider a day trip to Cancun for even more shopping, nightlife, and incredible Mexican cuisine. If there’s a golfer in your group, Campo de Golf Puerto Aventura is a must-play while you’re in the area. And, if you’re feeling adventurous, visit Cenote Aktun Chen to spend an afternoon exploring ancient underwater caverns.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and soaking tub, Dressing area, Access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Video library
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Private heated plunge pool
- Alfresco shower
- Private sunbathing deck
- Terrace with lounge area
- Alfresco dining
SHARED VICEROY RESORT AMENITIES
- Lagoon Pool
- Newspapers in lobby
- Library Lounge
- Viceroy full-service "jungle spa" (treatments and yoga lessons at extra cost)
- Dry cleaning service
- Limo or Town car service
STAFF & SERVICES
- Welcome beverage and cool towels provided in lobby
- Butler service
- Turndown service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- *Rollaway beds
- Daily valet parking (price may vary per day and does not include taxes)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Meal plans (Optional meal plans are available at Viceroy Riviera Maya’s restaurants La Marea & Coral Grill, as well as room service):
- Modified American Plan : Meal plan includes unrestricted breakfast and dinner a la carte. (Price may vary per person, per day and excludes beverages and 31% tax and service fees)
- Full American Plan : Meal plan includes unrestricted breakfast, lunch and dinner a la carte. (Price may vary per person, per day and excludes beverages and 31% tax and service fees)
NOTE: Cost of rollaway beds do not include taxes and service fees per night. Rollaway beds are provided in king-bedded guestrooms only, with a maximum of one rollaway bed per guestroom. Fire safety codes do not permit rollaway service in rooms with two double beds.
Points of Interest:
- Located within Playa Xcalacoco Village
- 45 minute drive to Cancun
- 8 km to Downtown Rivera Maya
- 28.4 km to Campo de Golf Puerto Aventura
- 29.3 km to Puerto Aventuras Tennis Club
- 30.1 km to Cancha de tenis
- 46.8 km to Cenote Aktun Chen (cave explorations)
- 67.6 km to Tulum archaeological site
- 5 minute walk to Playa del Carmen
- 30 km to Catalonia Yucatan Beach
- 31.3 km to Barceló Maya Beach
- 51.4 km to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.