Tropical villa on the Pacific
14 guests · 5 bedrooms · 8.5 baths
Sitting atop an inclination forged by lava rocks, this acre wide oceanside estate enjoys incredible ocean views and luxuriously appointed open concept indoor/outdoor living spaces. Located in one of the Big Island’s most elite resorts, Mauna Lani is sure to impress the most discerning travelers. With five beautiful ensuite bedrooms, Halekailani is perfect for a family reunion, high-end corporate retreat, golf getaway with fourteen friends. With its own putting green and two swimming pools, this beach house is more than a step above the rest.
This large villa features spacious, two-story open concept living areas, decorated with stately designer furniture, elegant wood, and marble features, and incredibly scenic ocean views. The vast amount of space and openings to the terrace makes it easy for the fresh ocean breeze and natural sunlight to flow freely within. Numerous living areas can accommodate the whole group, as well as smaller spaces to break off for more intimate moments.
Halekailani is lavishly outfitted with state of the art electronics, including Wi-Fi, a media room, satellite television, a fully equipped home gym, and an office. In the kitchen, the gourmet in your group will love all the gadgets, stainless steel appliances, and granite counters. The villa is also outfitted with a sauna, steam shower, and a fireplace to help set the mood for relaxation. Outside, there are several swimming and spa options, alfresco dining, a barbecue, and access to water sports equipment. Daily housekeeping, a twenty-four villa manager, and concierge services are all included as well.
The Big Island is home to plenty of amazing natural wonders, whale and dolphin watching being among the most popular. The Kohala Coast is home to several great water sport and ocean excursion facilities, as well as even more pristine beachfront. If you’re on the island to golf, Mauna Lani has two scenic eighteen-hole courses, both within a few minutes drive of the villa. And, you’ll find restaurants, shopping, spa services, and tennis all within a ten-minute drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Lanai
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Lanai
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Lanai
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Lanai
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Lanai
- Whale watch room: Queen size Murphy bed
- Spa room: Queen size Murphy bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Alarm system
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Media room
- Integrated sound system
- Booster seat
- Fully equipped gym
- Steam shower
- Office space
- Oceanside swimming pool - heating included
- Courtyard swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Secluded natural spa
- Pool bath with shower
- Beach towels
- Flotation devices
- Snorkelling equipment
- Putting green – putters provided
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES Included:
- Daily housekeeping (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
- Villa Manager (available 24/7)
- Concierge service
Extra Cost (advance notice required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car rental
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Foodland Farms at The Shops at Mauna Lani
- 10 minute drove to Mauna Lani Sports and Fitness Center
- 40 minute drive to Kona Town
- 5 minute walk to Mauna Lani Resident’s Beach Club
- 5 minute drive to Francis H. I'i Brown Golf Course
- 30 minute drive to Keahole-Kona Airport
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Table Top Grill
Surround sound system
+ 1 more
+ 20 more
Kohala Coast, HI
Kona International Airport (KOA)
29 min(s) drive
Mauna Lani Beach Club
7 min(s) walk
Francis H. I'i Brown North & South Golf Course
24 min(s) walk
Points of Interest
Foodland Farms Mauna Lani
5 min(s) drive
Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Center
21 min(s) walk
44 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.