Mountain lodge overlooking distant peaks
15 guests · 6 bedrooms · 10 baths
Rates starting at $10,500 per night.
The master of all mountain homes, a pinnacle of luxury living, Ski Dream Home surpasses your wildest expectations. Stacked stone columns, walls of glass and spot lit balconies create a spectacular façade, while the mountain top location presents tremendous views of the valley below. If it weren’t for the superb skiing conditions on your doorstep, you would probably stay indoors.
Admire astounding views while you enjoy your morning workout in the gym. Or gaze out to blue skies from the tranquil spa suite. Host a wine tasting evening in the well stocked wine cellar and choose your favorites to accompany a movie night in the authentic home theater. Boundless hours of entertainment are waiting for you in the après ski area. Kick start your night at the bar and enjoy a game of pool in front of the glowing aquarium. Later, make a move to the dance floor and throw your best shapes. Outside, take a dip in the ethereal candlelit pool, the grotto’s magical waterfall flowing rhythmically in the background. Heated decking accompanies the pool, with a lounge area and bar. Take a drink to the oversized hot tub – you’ve earned it after a big day on the mountain.
Sensitive to its mountainside surroundings, Ski Dream Home strikes an excellent balance between rich opulence and nature-inspired design. Recline in the Chesterfield-style couches with a drink by the fire, floor to ceiling windows gifting a magnificent backdrop. Become a knight of the round table, taking evening meals in the grand dining area. The kitchen is a gorgeous, sweeping space, well equipped and boasting a large central island and wrap-around breakfast bar.
Six deluxe bedrooms provide plush, peaceful retreats that will leave you wonderfully rested. From the glorious four-poster suite to the cozy bunk-room, you’ll find mountain views, traditional fire places and a whole lot of luxury. A walk in wardrobe and en-suite with exquisite infinity tub make the master bedroom extra special, while the other rooms also enjoy gleaming en-suites. If you like to greet the morning with a breath of fresh mountain air, choose one of the four bedrooms with a private balcony or patio.
Ski-in/ski-out, getting to the slopes couldn’t be easier. Park City is a short bus ride away, and a brilliant hub of shops, restaurants and nightlife. You’ll also find a host of fun activities here, like charming horse-drawn sleigh rides, or spooky ghost tours.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Suite: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Washer/Dryer, 2 Fireplaces, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity Fireplace, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Fireplace, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 6 - Bunk Room: 2 Twin size beds, Twin size bed, Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast nook
- Espresso machine
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Gas fireplace
- Home Theatre
- Surround sound
- Pool table
- Golf simulator
- 2 Wet bars
- Home gym
- Massage room
- Air conditioning
- Ski storage
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Garage - 3 spaces
- Parking - 6 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing - driveway, terrace, & balconies
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - daily
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Spa treatments
- Chef service
- Spa services
- Airport transfer
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Historic Main Street
- 10 minute drive to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 10 minute drive to Canyons Golf Course
- 7.3 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 30 miles to Salt Lake City
- 9 minute drive to Canyons Ski Resort base
- 10 minute drive to Park City Resort base
- 5.5 miles to Deer Valley Resort base
- 35 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Surround sound system
+ 6 more
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
49 min(s) drive
Jordanelle Express Gondola
9 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
8 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 30 days of your trip, the reservation is non-refundable.