16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 baths
You won’t want to be anywhere else, once you enter this sprawling, Mediterranean-style villa situated in the world-renowned Sandy Lane Estate. Offering plenty of room to accommodate a large gathering of friends or family, this is one of our top villas in Barbados. The island of Barbados is known for its fine beaches, warm climate and coral reefs.
Take time to wander through the property’s amazing gardens, designed by landscape architect, Fernando Tabora; you’ll discover features like a Japanese bridge, a waterfall and a lily pond. Children will love exploring the grounds’ limestone cave and mahogany grove that is often frequented by visits from green monkeys and tree frogs. Relax on a lounge chairs near the freeform pool, then later, challenge a loved one to a board game on one of the sofas on the covered patio.
Extra amenities include a maid service six days a week, as well as an on-site chef. This recently refurbished home has been remodeled by designer Lynne Pemberton, who has introduced Louise Bradley chandeliers, Ralph Lauren furniture and Missoni accessories into the elegant space. Enjoy meals indoors or out in the covered dining area, the garden is especially enchanting at night thanks to soft fairy lighting. The home boasts eight bedrooms spread throughout the estate for ultimate privacy. Four rooms are found in the main house, two in the pool house and the remaining two in the garden house, and each setting offers its own terrace and lounging area. All rooms offer en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning, and bed sizes range from singles to kings.
You’ll be just five minutes away from the beach while staying here, and as a guest of Elsewhere, you’ll have exclusive beach access via a card to the home’s cabana on Sandy Lane Beach. The restaurants and shops of Holetown are also just seven minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, Shared balcony with outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Smart and cable television, Air conditioning, Safe, Shared balcony with outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in clsoet, Air conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 6: 2 Single beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Smart and cable television, Air conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air Conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 9: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 10 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Wet bar
- Smart television
- Cable Television
- Exercise room
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Swimming pool - not heated
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor living area with television
- Gas barbecue
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2.7 km drive to Holetown
- 11.5 km drive to Bridgetown
- 5 minute drive to beach and facilities at Sandy Lane Hotel
- 25 km drive to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Surround sound system
+ 3 more
+ 9 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.