Chalet Ker Praet
16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 7 baths
A stay at Chalet Ker Praet will make your holiday in Verbier an extremely comfortable one, with its ideal location - central yet quiet - and its cozy, welcoming luxury. The chalet boasts beautiful south-facing views of the massive Combins and Mont Blanc mountain ranges. One of the first chalets built by non-Swiss (its owners helped develop both Verbier and the Super St. Bernard ski resorts), the Chalet has been owned by this same family for over 60 years, and has hosted many renowned guests.
The Chalet can welcome up to 16 people, in a cheerful and pleasant ambience that has been carefully constructed over the years. The furnishings include both the family’s keepsakes and antiques, and the owners’ collection of contemporary art. Every aspect of the Chalet has been carefully managed to ensure a most agreeable stay for you.
The Chalet is arranged over four floors. With eight luxurious, well-proportioned and comfortable bedrooms harmoniously combine Swiss tradition and modernity. Seven bedrooms have two large twin beds that are suitable for couples or for two persons sharing the room. One bedroom has a very comfortable Queen size bed.
The comfortable and tasteful living room has its own bar and a traditional Swiss fireplace for a hot crackling fire. A spacious terrace, complete with a comfortable seating area and a small dining table, allows guests to get cozy under faux-fur blankets and enjoy the mountain sunsets, or watch the stars twinkle after a delicious dinner. A favorite family tradition in the evening is to gather on the terrace, and make a champagne toast to the bells of the nearby village church, as they ring out across the mountains and valley to signal the end of each day.
A separate dining room on the top floor features a long wooden table that seats 16, just off the chef’s kitchen, allowing for gracious hosting and dining. From the table, delightful views of the mountains await you at breakfast, and at dinner you can see the moon glowing on the peaks.
Chalet Ker Praet is located in the center of the resort, in a quiet street, just a 5 minute walk from the Place Centrale, the commercial and busy heart of Verbier. Additionally, the ski run of "Le Rouge" with the "après-ski" bar and lounge of the same name is only a 3 minute walk from the Chalet. A bus stop is also a few meters away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Shared bathroom with shower and tub, Cable television, DVD player
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Shared bathroom with shower and tub
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Shared bathroom with shower and tub
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Shared bathroom with shower and tub, Cable television, DVD player
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Cable television, DVD player
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Cable television, DVD player
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Cable television, DVD player
- Bedroom 8: 2 Twin size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Cable television, DVD player
- Additional Bedding: Baby crib
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 16
- High chair
- Game room
- Cable TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- iPod Dock
- Nintendo Wii
- Video games
- Parking (2 cars)
- Terrace with sitting area
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor heater
- Parking (4 cars)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef & Hostess
- Accommodates any special dietary requirements and requests with advance notice
- Afternoon Tea
- Pre-dinner drinks & mise en bouche
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- 400 meters to the bus stop at Brunet
- 500 meters to the Place Centrale in the Village of Verbier
- 600 meters to the base of the “Le Rouge” ski lift
- 850 meters to Savoleyres ski lift
- 1 km to Médra ski lift
- 54 km to Sion International Airport (SIR)
- 160 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.