The Aspen House
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Contemporary style meets stunning classic views of the Remarkables at Aspen House. Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall windows put the peaks and Lake Wakatipu on display, while Queenstown glitters below. This spacious four-bedroom vacation rental is wonderful year-round, whether for a golf getaway with friends in the New Zealand summer or a ski break with family in the winter. And for even more excursions and activities, just ask the 24-hour concierge that’s included in your holiday here.
This luxury property pairs big views with a quiet, private location. Revel in the South Island scenery from the expansive terrace, where a sitting area, barbecue, al-fresco fireplace and hot tub invite you to make an evening of it. Inside, entertain by the wet bar or relax in the media room, catch a favorite show or important game on Sky TV, set the mood with the sound system, rejuvenate both body and spirit in the sauna or cozy up to the fireplace.
An open layout around a central great room means the views from Aspen House are on display in the living area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. The sleek, window-lined rooms are warmed by natural textures of stone, leather and wood, from the fireplace surround and lounge chairs to the farmhouse-inspired dining table. A bar area separate from the kitchen and a convenient-and-chic island make it easy for guests to mingle.
Each of the villa’s bedrooms is its own retreat with an en-suite bathroom, private balcony and plenty of those views over the lake and mountains. There are three bedrooms with king beds, including the master suite, and one with a queen bed.
With its dramatic landscape and vibrant scene, the Queenstown area has plenty to offer to travelers from thrill-seekers to families to honeymooners, and your concierge is more than happy to help you find the perfect day trip or outdoor adventure. Test your skill on the golf course during the summer or on the ski slopes during the winter. Try your luck at Skycity Casino, or just enjoy a night out discovering Queenstown’s shopping and dining.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to private balcony, Lake & Mountains peak view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to private balcony, Lake & Mountains peak view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to private balcony, Lake & Mountains peak view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (or two twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to private balcony, Lake & Mountains peak view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Television - Sky TV
- DVD Player
- Media room
- Lounge area
- Sound system
- IPod docking station
- Heating system
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - Heated
- View of Lake Wakatipu & the Remarkables Mountain peaks
- Outdoor living area
- Outdoor fireplace
STAFF & SERVICES
- 24hr Concierge service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Skycity Casino & Queenstown shops, restaurants & nightlife
- 7 minute drive to Skyline Queenstown & Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 11 minute drive to Queenstown Gardens
- 7 minute drive to Remarkable Golf Tours
- 19 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 19 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 27 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 11 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 3 more
+ 9 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
16 min(s) drive
Remarkable Golf Tours Queenstown, NZ
9 min(s) drive
Queenstown Golf Course
26 min(s) drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
27 min(s) drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
41 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
7 min(s) drive
10 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.