Modern countryside villa with mountain views
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
Take yourself on holiday amid film-worthy scenery and magazine-worthy interiors at Kumanu. This modern vacation rental is stunning inside and out, with views of some of the South Island’s most incredible landscapes and beautifully appointed living spaces. Invite up to eight friends or family members to an idyllic setting that’s nevertheless only minutes from skiing, golf and lively central Queenstown.
The amenities at this luxury property range from a media room with satellite television and a sound system to Wi-Fi, a piano and a wine fridge. Glass walls connect the interiors with outdoor spaces featuring areas for sitting, lounging and dining; a barbecue; a hot tub and even an al-fresco fireplace.
Details such as an open-plan layout, wood floors and built-in bookcases give Kumanu a feeling of refined sophistication. Entertain with mountain views as the backdrop or unwind with a glass of New Zealand wine by the fireplace in the expansive living room, or stretch out with a book on the sectional in a separate sitting area. Follow the steps up to the dining area and adjacent fully equipped kitchen.
Each of the villa’s four bedrooms has a king bed and private en-suite bathroom, and opens directly to the terrace. All but one of the beds can be converted to two twin beds if your party needs alternate accommodations. Like the main living areas, the bedrooms are filled with stylish contemporary pieces, from geometric area rugs and plush velour chairs to upholstered headboards.
No matter what the season, Kumanu is close to a range of activities and entertainment. The villa is less than 48 km from the ski areas at The Remarkables and Coronet Peak, and less than 40 km from Queenstown Golf Course. Don’t miss the range of vibrant shops and restaurants in central Queenstown and, for a grown-up night out, try your luck at the casino or spend a honeymoon-worthy evening on a lake cruise.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Dressing area, Television, Direct access to terrace & outdoor living area
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace & outdoor living area
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with rain shower/bathtub combo, Television, Direct access to terrace & outdoor living area
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (or 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with rain shower/bathtub combo, Television, Direct access to terrace & outdoor living area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Satellite television
- Sound System
- Media area
- Air conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor living area
- Outdoor fireplace
- Sun loungers
- Sun bed
- View of Mountain peaks
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Additional bedding (upon request only)
- 34 km to Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 36 km to Skycity Casino & Skyline Queenstown
- 36 km to Main Street, shops, restaurants and nightlife
- 39 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 38 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 47 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 30 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 1 more
+ 8 more
Arrow Junction, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
17 min(s) drive
Queenstown Golf Course
27 min(s) drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
31 min(s) drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
42 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
25 min(s) drive
Wakatipu Yacht Club
27 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.