Neomodern villa with views on Meads Bay
16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 10.5 baths
Located on the soft white sands of Meads Bay, The Beach House offers an unparalleled beachfront location and the ultimate in breezy Caribbean living. Book your stay with Luxury Retreats today, and you will soon be in Anguilla on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Elegant, modern and spacious, The Beach House brilliantly offers every conceivable facility within this stunning, almost illusory natural setting.
A memorable part of your stay at The Beach House will surely be the unique gourmet experience. The private chefs are renowned throughout the Caribbean, and epicureans will want to experience delicious Anguillan cuisine specializing in prawns, shrimp, crab, spiny lobster, conch, mahi-mahi, red snapper and marlin. We can even set up a legendary beach barbeque! Outdoor features at The Beach House include an infinity-edge swimming pool, a hot tub, terraces, alfresco lounging and dining areas and sun loungers. On-site amenities include a tennis court, a children’s play area, beach volleyball, row boats, paddle boards and paddle boats.
The stunning architecture and coveted position of The Beach House set it apart from other properties in Anguilla. The Beach House brings the idea of seamless indoor/outdoor living to a crescendo. Ceilings that are two stories high ensconce the living area with plush white seating and gentle splashes of color. The open plan concept includes a contemporary formal dining set, while the tall sliding windows provide a perpetual panorama of the beach, palms and sea.
Eight spectacular bedrooms accommodate up to sixteen guests at The Beach House. Each of the seven bedrooms located on either the first or second level offer king size beds and en-suite bathrooms. Various perks include alfresco showers, walk-in closets and direct access to the outdoors. The eighth bedroom, with king bed, is located in a guest apartment – great for extra privacy or personal staff.
Beyond its many breathtaking white sand beaches, there’s a lot more to do in Anguilla. Horseback riding, beach bars, fishing, snorkeling, diving and spas are some of your many activity options. Protected areas on the island include Big Spring, known for its prehistoric petroglyphs, and East End Pond, a wildlife conservation site. You will also be just a short drive away from the 18-hole Cuisinart Resort Golf Course, a Greg Norman signature design. Have your vacation, your way with Luxury Retreats!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Shoal: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Alfresco Shower, Direct access to Garden, View of Ocean and Garden
- Bedroom 2 - Sandy: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Alfresco Shower, View of Ocean and Garden
- Bedroom 3 - Meads: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4 - Turtle: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5 - Rendezvous: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Private terrace, Outdoor furniture, Alfresco Shower, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 6 - Savannah: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Private terrace, Outdoor furniture, Alfresco Shower, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 7 - Katouche: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet
- Bedroom 8 - Crocus: King size bed, Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone bathtub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 20
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Bar/Lounge area
- Home Theatre
- Satellite Television
- Sound system
- Exercise room
- Games/Party room
- Arcade machine
- Ping Pong Table
- Air Hockey
- Pool Table
- Guest Apartment
- Infinity swimming pool (heating included)
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Gated property
- Alfresco dining with seating for 20
- Barbeque (can be set for larger party upon request)
- Terraces and lounge areas
- 2 car garage with storage
- Alfresco showers
- Sun loungers
- Tennis Court
- Children's play area
- Beach Volleyball
- Rowing Boats
- Paddle boards
- Paddle boats
- Snorkelling equipment
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef Service
- Assistant Chef
- Property manager
- Daily Maid Service
- Security (day and night)
- Pool Maintenance
- Personal Laundry Service
- Food and Beverage Staff (7AM to 11PM)
- Member of staff available 24 hours a day
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Food and beverages plus 15% service fee
- Outside services are charged at cost plus 10% Service Fee
Points of Interest
- 6.5 km to Blowing Point
- 6.8 km to Blowing Point Ferry Terminal
- 15 minute drive to The Valley
- 4.2 km to Cuisinart Resort Golf Course
- Beachfront to Meads Bay Beach
- 1.3 km to Barnes Bay Beach
- 10.4 km to Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (AXA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 20 people
Heated infinity pool
+ 4 more
Ping pong table
+ 6 more
+ 7 more
West End, Anguilla
Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport
17 min drive
Points of Interest
10 min drive
Blowing Point Ferry Terminal
12 min drive
18 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.