Above It All
7 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Take a California trip to a new level at Above It All. This newly rebuilt vacation rental is a masterpiece of contemporary architecture, and filled with an eclectic collection of traditional and modern furnishings. Its location puts you just a short walk from the restaurants, shops and galleries of Carmel-by-the-Sea and is ideal for events like the Concours d’Elegance, tournaments at Pebble Beach and races at Laguna Seca.
Enjoy sunny West Coast days from a private deck with a shaded sitting area or a courtyard with a firepit. For cooler coastal evenings, there’s an outdoor firepit as well as a TV, stereo, Wi-Fi and a gas fireplace inside the house.
Surrounded by lush treetops, the open-plan living spaces of Above It All feel like a luxury treehouse. Several sets of sliding doors and picture windows frame the views, while vaulted ceilings keep the great room bright and airy. A double-sided fireplace separates the one sitting area and the formal dining area from a second sitting area and the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, which has both a breakfast bar and a breakfast nook.
Reserve the villa’s three bedrooms for a quiet holiday with family, a California getaway with friends or even a decadent honeymoon. Each bedroom has a king bed and en-suite bathroom, as well as an extra such as a private balcony, terrace access, mini-bar or a gas fireplace.
Not only is Above It All within easy walking distance of Carmel-by-the-Sea, it’s also close to some of the most beautiful drives in the world. Head out onto the Monterey Peninsula for incredible scenery, or follow the breathtaking Highway 1 down to the dramatic coastline of Big Sur. Bring your camera for a hike around Point Lobos, or your swimsuit for a relaxed day at one of the three beaches within a 5-minute drive of the villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Rain Shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Fireplace, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Television, Minibar, Shared access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Gas fireplace
- Second living room: Queen sleeper sofa
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Stereo system
- Gas fireplace
- Centreal heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Fire pit
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage (with space for 2 cars)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 9 minute walk to Carmel-by-the-Sea
- 4 minute drive to Carmel Mission Basilica Museum
- 10 minute drive to Pebble Beach
- 10 minute drive to Point Lobos
- 3.9 miles to Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- 4.1 miles to Old Fisherman's Wharf
- 4.8 miles to Cannery Row
- 5.2 miles to Monterey Bay Aquarium
- 19.7 miles to Big Sur
- 4 minute drive to Carmel Sunset Beach
- 5 minute drive to Monastery Beach
- 5 minute drive to Carmel River State Beach
- 6 miles to Lovers Point Park and Beach
- 6 miles to Asilomar Beach
- 9 minute drive to Monterey Regional Airport (MRY)
- 78 miles to Mineta San José International Airport (SJC)
- 109 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 161 miles to Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.