10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6 baths
The Bay of St. Tropez and the rolling hills of the French Riviera make up the view from Villa Amelie’s luxurious terrace. Located in the prestigious Beauvallon Commune, this four bedroom vacation rental is the perfect home base for an unforgettable family getaway. With king sized beds and en-suites in every bedroom, and an incredible hospitality staff, Villa Amelie takes care of everything so you can focus on the beautiful landscapes of the French Riviera.
Amelie was designed to frame scenic vistas with its ample amount of windows and openings. From the living room you’ll have several different vantage points, depending on which comfortable piece of designer furniture you’re relaxing from. The decor is simple, somewhat minimalistic. A quality over quantity ideal ensures that Amelie is always on the cutting edge of elegance and sophistication. The main shared space contains the dining area, living room, and kitchen, in a free-flowing, open concept layout, creating the perfect social setting for an evening soiree. The greyscale colour scheme is executed to perfection, even the stainless steel appliances in the kitchen work to create a unified environment in this spacious living area.
Outside, picturesque views and relaxation await. Whether you’re in the infinity pool, hot tub, or on a sun lounger, it’s easy to unwind on Amelie’s hillside terrace. At meal time, there is formal space for ten inside and alfresco dining for ten outside. A Michelin trained chef, daily breakfast, and a nightly four-course dinner are some of Amelie’s other included features that will help make life a little easier. As well, there is daily housekeeping, children’s meals, evening champagne, and more.
Nearby, in St. Tropez, make sure to spend some time exploring its bakeries and riverside restaurants for some exquisite local delicacies. Tropezienne is the most popular of the local items, a pastry cream tart that has been sold nearly everywhere in the region since its invention in the fifties.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Jetted Tub, Television, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Lounge area
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Dual Vanity, Jetted Tub, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Jetted Tub, Television, Air conditioning, Shared terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Shared terrace
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Lounge area, Kitchen
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable television
- Apple TV
- Ipod docking system
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Infinity swimming pool - Heated
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- Gated property
- View of bay of St. Tropez
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Private Michelin Chef
- Personal & Discreet Villa Host/Waitress (Multilingual)
- Personal concierge
- Champagne and canapes served upon arrival
- Fully cooked breakfasts (6 days of 7)
- Alfresco lunches (6 days of 7)
- Four-course gourmet dinners (6 days of 7)
- Selection of award winning local cheeses & wines served with dinner
- Luxury toiletries
- Fully stocked soft drinks & nibbles fridges
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.4 km to Beauvallon
- 7.3 km to Sainte Maxime
- 9.5 km to St.Tropez
- 16.8 km to Pampelonne beaches
- 16.1 km to La Mole- St Tropez Airport (LTT)
- 97.2 km to Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport (NCE)
- 139 km to Marseilles Provence Airport (MRS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Heated infinity pool
Dining area for 10 people
+ 6 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.