6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Potted plants and vines still shade the terrace from view at this former greenhouse gone glam in the Tuscan countryside. Mirrored walls toss back reflections of the paintings, jewel-toned fabrics, and crystal chandeliers that fill this open-concept home, while glass doors open to the patio. Rolling hills around the villa say “country estate,” but the city center of Florence is only 18 kilometers away.
Listen to the waterfall burble as you stretch out on a lounger by the saltwater pool, play on the lawn, or steal away to the shade of the covered outdoor living area. Savor the complimentary fresh fruit and bottle of wine around the alfresco dining table for 6 before heating up the barbecue for dinner with sunset views.
Stone walls and a tiled roof still give the impression of a humble greenhouse, but inside, the villa shows off its style in color, texture, and artwork. The L-shaped living room is open to the 2 upstairs bedrooms for an airy feel, and mirrors and molding pair up to make the dining area feel both spacious and elegant. There’s also a marble-topped breakfast area in the fully equipped kitchen.
Get a taste of Italian village life in nearby San Donato in Collina, where you can pick up a coffee or groceries; drive to the town of Bagno a Ripoli for more restaurant options; and dive into the sights and excitement of the city in Florence, 18 kilometers away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Satellite television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 - Mezzanine: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Walk-in Closet, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 - Mezzanine: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Direct access to roof terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning (Bedrooms only)
- Swimming pool - unheated (Open May 1 to September 30)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Pool attendant
- Housekeeping (2 hours/week)
- Pool towels changed mid-week
- Electricity and air conditioning consumption up to 150 KwH per week
- Complimentary fresh flowers, fruits & bottle of local wine
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking (€50 fee)
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Electricity exceeding 150 KwH/week charged on consumption (€0.35) per KwH
Points of Interest
- 15 km to Florence
- 20 km to Greve
- 84 km to Siena
- 104 km to Pisa
- 24 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 102 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
San Donato in Collina, Italy
39 min(s) drive
Pisa International Airport
80 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
35 min(s) drive
74 min(s) drive
87 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.