Twin-villa estate set within an acre of gardens
16 guests · 12 bedrooms · 12 baths
Surround yourself with luxury at the stunning Sole e Luna. This exclusive property on the Puglia coast is made up of two twin villas, whose names translate to “Sun” and “Moon,” more than an acre of gardens, and amenities that make the estate feel like your own private resort. Contemporary interiors only add to the beauty of the oceanfront setting, and the twelve bedrooms can accommodate up to sixteen friends and family members on holiday together.
The villas are separated by extensive gardens lush with flowering plants, olive trees and other Mediterranean flora. Soak in the sun from outdoor living and dining areas and a pool, then heat up the barbecue as you watch it set into the Ionian Sea. Unwind in the property’s extensive fitness and wellness facilities, which include an outdoor tennis court, indoor exercise room, spa and hammam.
Sole e Luna were both redecorated in 2013 by a renowned young architect and the estate’s owners. The resulting interiors reflect their careful research and attention to detail, and are filled with furniture collected from around the world. Crisp, gallery-like white walls showcase sculptural furnishings, brilliantly colored objets and upholstery, and geometric area rugs—all flooded with natural light from large glass windows and doors. Together, the two houses have several living and dining areas, three fully equipped kitchens and three wine cellars.
There are six bedrooms in Sole and six bedrooms in Luna; all have double beds and en-suite bathrooms. Like the common living areas at this unique vacation rental, the bedrooms have a playful mix of clean-lined furniture, saturated colors and geometric patterns on the bedding for a chic, modern feel.
At only an hour’s drive from the Brindisi airport, Sole e Luna is easily accessible for friends and family coming from far and wide. It’s also close to several beaches and the town of Marina di Pulsano, which has shops, restaurants and a stunning stretch of sand where you can relive your honeymoon with a stroll. Be sure to leave time to marvel at the region’s archaeological sites, sample a bottle or two from local vineyards and take a photo of the traditional trulli, stone huts with distinctive conical roofs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet,Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Direct access to garden
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Kitchenette, Separate entrance
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Safe, Television, Terrace, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 8: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 9: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 10: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 11: Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 12: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 3 Fully equipped kitchens
- 3 Wine cellars
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 10 & 12
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Elevator (Villa Sole)
- Exercise room
- Spa area
- Emotional showers
- Swimming Pool (heating is an extra fee)
- Alfresco dining
- Indoor parking - 6 spaces
- View of sea
- Alfresco shower
- Mosquito screens
- Tennis Court
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (4 hours a day)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
- Electricity consumption
- Pool heating
- Cook service
- Spa use
Points of Interest
- 15 km to Taranto
- 20 km to Manduria vineyards
- 45 km to Locorotondo
- 45 km to Francavilla
- 100 km to Lecce
- 120 km to Bari
- 1 km to Marina di Pulsano with grocery shops and restaurants
- 4 km to Pulsano
- 65 km to Golf club Riva dei Tessali
- 80 km to Amusement park and zoo
- 8 minute drive to Spiaggia di Montedarena
- 1 minute walk to Spiaggia di Baia Serrone
- 129 km to Bari Karol Wojtyła Airport ( BRI)
- 77 km to Brindisi Airport (BDS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Marina Di Pulsano, Italy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.