Modern cliffside villa on Monte Argentario
14 guests · 9 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Villa Moresca is a spectacular Tuscan villa on the southwest shore of Monte Argentino near Cala Moresca, in the province of Grosetto. Perched directly above the water amid beautifully landscaped estate, the villa features breathtaking, panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea from its stunning terrace and interior. With nine deluxe bedrooms accommodating fourteen, Villa Moresca is a dream choice for families, friends, and destination wedding guests seeking exquisite privacy and contemporary style in coastal Tuscany.
The villa's gorgeous exterior and interior, joined through wide glass doors, compose a seamless, expansive space for relaxation and entertainment. Savor delicious days in the Mediterranean sun, bathing in the jetted tub and floating in the infinite swimming pool. Take your morning espresso while gazing at the azure expanse of sea, and sip cool drinks on elegant sunbeds and loungers. In the afternoon, walk ten minutes to the beach at Cala dei Gessi, and return to an alfresco lunch. The villa's design, at once contemporary and naturalistic, accentuates your exquisite surroundings, echoing the rustic and artisanal traditions of Tuscany.
With wall-length picture windows, the villa's interior living areas are superbly designed for relishing the light and views of the sea. Enjoy aperitvi together on sumptuous armchairs, staying toasty by the fire on cooler evenings. Luxuriate at sunset on the long, sea-facing sofa. Prepare classic Italian feasts in the fully equipped kitchen. For quiet study, withdraw to the second-floor office space. An elevator, air conditioning, and heating ensure total comfort during your stay.
The villa features three two-bedroom suites and three one-bedroom suites, with nine bedrooms in all. Each suite has its own unique arrangement of amenities, with four of the suites enjoying private kitchenettes, and all of the suites enjoying private terraces.
In addition to its spectacular, shorefront location, Villa Moresca is wonderfully situated for enjoying the coast and countryside of Tuscany. Several other beaches are within a short drive, including La Soda and Pozzarello. You're also just an eleven-minute drive to Porto Santo Stefano, and twenty minutes from Duna Feniglia Nature Preserve. L'Argentario Golf Club is about a half-hour away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Private terrace
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared access to private bathroom with bedroom 4 with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Private terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to private bathroom with bedroom 3 with Stand-alone shower, Bidet, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Private terrace
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Shared access to private bathroom with bedroom 6 with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Lounge area with television, Kitchenette, Private terrace
- Bedroom 6: Twin size bed, Shared access to private bathroom with bedroom 5 with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Lounge area with television, Kitchenette, Private terrace
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Private terrace
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Lounge area, Private terrace
- Bedroom 9: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Sound System
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Infinity Pool
- Jetted tub
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (4 hours per day, 6 days per week)
- Pool & garden maintenance
- Water & gas consumption
- Linen change per week
- Towel change twice per week
- Final cleaning
- Facilities and services within the Park of Calamoresca
- Electric consumption up to 300 khw per week
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Electric consumption over 300 khw per week
- Additional linens and towels
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest
- 11 minute drive car to Porto Santo Stefano
- 20 minute drive to Duna Feniglia Nature Reserve
- 28 minute drive to L’Argentario Golf Club
- 26 km to Riserva Naturale Duna Feniglia
- 45.6 km to Parco dell’Uccellina
- 10 minute walk to Cala dei Gessi
- 16 minute drive to Pozzarello
- 17 minute drive to La Soda
- 18 minute drive to I Bagni di Domiziano
- 21 minute drive to La Giannella
- 179 km to Rome-Fiumicino Airport
- 206 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 208 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Porto Santo Stefano, Italy
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
114 min drive
Points of Interest
Porto Santo Stefano
11 min drive
Duna di Feniglia
29 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.