Vaulted 17th-century farmhouse near Hochrindl
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Nestled in the alpine pastures of the Nockberg Mountains, this restored seventeenth-century farmhouse sits on a gorgeous forty acres of land, facing the sunny side of the mountain slopes. In the distance, you’ll see the neighbors working farmlands and the eight-hundred-year-old church of St. Lorenzen set against the amazing Austrian Alps. With so much indoor and outdoor space, this luxury chalet is perfect for a large family vacation, innovative corporate retreat, or unique wedding ceremony.
St. Lorenzen Chalet’s most desirable feature is something that has become a currency these days, authenticity. If you’re looking for a truly incomparable vacation experience, this is it. Carefully restored by world-renowned architects, every detail was mulled over and over to ensure original elements like the timbre facade, shingle roof, and even wooden nails remain a part of this chalet’s rich tradition. The interior is full of comfortable furniture, high-end electronics, and lots of rustic exposed wood. The kitchen feature is a spacious environment, loaded with state of the art appliances and ample countertop workspace.
A warm, welcoming chalet is a nice thing to come home to after a long day of skiing and hiking. Luckily, with four wood fireplaces and a hot tub with a spectacular mountain view, a "warm welcome" is St. Lorenzen’s specialty. There’s even a ski storage room for all your wet gear. After you’ve settled in, pick out the perfect bottle from the wine cellar, head out to the covered balcony, and watch the sunset behind the vast mountain range. In the morning, you’ll wake up to a complimentary daily breakfast. Afternoon tea and a live-in maid come with your reservation as well.
Although St. Lorenzen Chalet is private and secluded, there’s plenty to see and do, just ten to twenty minutes from the estate. Several ski access points, golf, thermal springs, and the nearby town of St. Kathrein.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Heated towel rack, Private Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed , Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Private Balcony
- Bedroom 5 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Heated towel rack, Private balcony
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Heated towel rack, Fireplace
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rack, Fireplace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area
- Purified water system
- Formal dining area
- 4 Wood Fireplaces
- Wine Cellar
- Heated Floors
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Office Space
- Ski Room
- Hot tub (heating included)
- View of Mountains
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- Live-in Maid
- Linen & Towel change once per week
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Babysitting Service
- Laundry Service
- 3 course dinner per day
Points of Interest
- 17 km to Bad Kleinkirchheim Thermal Springs
- 17 km to Römerbad Spa
- 10 minute drive to Hochrindl
- 15 km to Turracher Höhe
- 18 km to Bad Kleinkirchheim
- 22 km to St. Oswald
- 55 km to Klagenfurt Airport (KLU)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Water Filtration System
+ 5 more
Ebene Reichenau, Austria
Klagenfurt Airport (KLU)
55 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.