Classic Tuscan villa above the vineyards
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 baths
Picturesque rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards, and charming stone architecture set a postcard-worthy scene at Conti di San Bonifacio. With seven bedroom suites and extensive grounds, this luxury vacation rental in the countryside near Grosseto is ready to serve as your private resort in Tuscany. Invite friends and family for a reunion or special anniversary celebration, or use the estate to host a wedding—and a wonderfully serene honeymoon.
During your stay, a housekeeper and property manager will be on hand to assist. Spend your days exploring the villa’s vineyard and olive grove, soaking in the Tuscan sun from a lounge chair on the terrace or taking a refreshing swim in the pool. In the evenings, serve local wines or cocktails from the outdoor bar before sitting down to an Italian feast at the al-fresco dining area. You’ll reach the villa on unpaved roads, but rest assured that it still has modern luxuries like Wi-Fi.
From stone walls and beamed ceilings to arched windows and tiled floors, the interiors of Conti di San Bonifacio embody the quintessence of relaxed yet elegant Tuscan style. Linen and leather sofas and settees and cowhide rugs are soft and traditional in the living room, while arc lamps and made-in-Italy Wassily chairs add modern flair. Ladder-back dining chairs nod to the area’s farmhouses, and long white drapes are both romantic and practical in the late afternoon.
Each of the seven bedrooms at Conti di San Bonifacio has a king bed, en-suite bathroom and air conditioning; all except one open to private terraces (and that one offers access to a communal terrace). Many have mini-fridges and a few have daybeds for reading, napping or extra accommodations. The bedrooms up the charm and comfort with beamed ceilings, brick floors and soft tones of oatmeal, suede and plum, while the bathrooms have spa-worthy features like cowhide rugs, glassed-in showers and marble tile.
Start your Italian holiday with a flight to the Pisa airport, then stop to see the famous tower and explore the city or make the 80-minute drive to the villa right away. The drive through the countryside is splendid, and you could spend your entire trip discovering the local vineyards and olive oil producers and sampling their creations. The nearby city of Grosseto is worth a look for its cathedral, churches and palazzi-lined streets, and for a day trip, you can’t go wrong with Siena, Florence or one of the seaside resort towns of the Maremma.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Conti Di San Bonifacio Suite: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Satellite, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Safe, Mini-Fridge
- Hill Top Terrace Deluxe: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Satellite, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Safe, Mini-Fridge
- Vineyard Suite 1: King size bed, Day bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Television, Satellite, Air conditioning, Private Terrace, Safe, Mini-Fridge
- Vineyard Suite 2: King size bed, Day bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Satellite, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Safe, Mini-Fridge
- Olive Grove Suite 1: King size bed, Day bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity, Television, Satellite, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Safe, Mini-Fridge
- Olive Grove Suite 2: King size bed, Day bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Alfresco dining,
- Courtyard Club Room: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Direct access to communal terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
- Olive grove
- Organic garden
STAFF & SERVICES
- Property Manager
- Lunch and Dinner Chef Services
- Access to Tree Lounge Bar
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Lunch and dinner services
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 136 km to Pisa
- 187 km to Florence
- 26 km to Scarlino Beach
- 26 km to Follonica Beach
- 135 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Pisa International Airport
87 min(s) drive
Beach La Polveriera
28 min(s) drive
31 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.