Forested villa in wine country resort
5 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 baths
Cleanse your palate—figuratively and literally—at The Estate Lodge at Calistoga Ranch. Tucked into a canyon on the shores of serene Lake Lommel in Napa Valley, on the grounds of a luxury resort, the villa offers the chance to reconnect with nature, renew relationships, relax over hiking or swimming and to refresh the spirit with a tour of the local vineyards. Two bedrooms and a peaceful setting make the property ideal for romantic getaways and family excursions alike.
What better way to take in the incredible oak and pine forest and surrounding hills than with a coffee in the villa’s outdoor living room, a nap on a lounge chair on the private terrace, a soak in the hot tub or dinner from the barbecue at the al-fresco table? The Estate Lodge even has an outdoor shower. In the evenings or in cooler weather, get a drink from the wet bar or wine cooler and cozy up to the fireplace. Don’t miss out on the shared resort amenities, either, from a heated swimming pool and wine seminars to painting, photography and fitness classes and bocce courts.
Weathered wood and stone give the lodge’s exterior all the charm of a mountain cabin, but the interiors have all the sophistication you’d expect from a luxury resort. In the living and dining areas, wood floors, tray ceilings and large windows create a refined backdrop for clean-lined, neutral-toned furnishings. It’s not as rustic as the natural setting, but the effect is just as calming. A formal dining room that seats six and a fully equipped kitchen mean there’s room for everyone to gather—and plenty of space to prepare the meal.
Each of the two bedrooms at The Estate Lodge has a king bed and en-suite bathroom; the master suite also has its own private terrace with an al-fresco shower and access to the hot tub. Larger parties can use the queen sofa bed if needed. Stand-alone bathtubs in the en-suite bathrooms invite you to soak after a day of sightseeing or wine tasting, and crisp white bed linens are ready to give you a sound sleep.
During your stay, be sure to explore the resort’s hiking trails and private lake access or take a guided bike tour to see more of the area. If you’ve come to see Napa Valley, drive to Oakville, 13 miles away, Santa Rosa, about 22 miles away, the town of Napa, 26 miles away, or Glen Ellen Village, 29 miles away. Take a day trip to Sonoma Plaza, 35 miles away, or Sonoma Coast State Beach, just over 48 miles away, or continue your California trip in San Francisco, 73.5 miles away. The closest airport to Calistoga Ranch is San Francisco International, about 85 miles away.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Toiletries, Walk-in Closet, Television, Private terrace, Alfresco Shower, Direct Access to Hot Tub
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Toiletries, Walk-in Closet, Television
- Additional Bedding: Queen Size sofa bed available
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine Cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Wet bar
- Washer & Dryer
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor Living Room
- Terrace with lounge area
- Private parking space
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
SHARED ACCESS TO CALISTOGA RESORT AMENITIES
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Private Wine Cave
- Wine Seminars and Classes
- Guided Winery Tours (at extra cost)
- Painting and Photography Classes
- Fitness Facility
- Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Resort Spa (at extra cost)
- Daily Newspaper
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Private Access to Lake
- Hiking Trails
- Guided Bike Tours
- Access to private on-site Vineyard
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Valet Service
- Refrigerator stocked with wine and refreshments daily
- Calistoga Ranch Resort Offerings ($55 plus tax per night, paid onsite)
- Bottle of Calistoga Ranch Wine
- Welcome glass of wine at check in
- Snacks & Beverages in the lodge (sodas & water)
- Wi Fi throughout the resort
- In room coffee, tea & hot chocolate
- Lobby coffee service
- Daily Newspapers
- Daily Wellness Sessions
- Friday Night Wine & Cheese GM Reception with local winery - 5pm to 6:30pm
- Complimentary use of Calistoga Ranch Spa facilities
- Access to Mercedes driving experience
- Complimentary use of bicycles
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 12.9 miles to Oakville
- 21.6 miles to Santa Rosa
- 26.1 miles to Town of Napa
- 29 miles to Glen Ellen Village
- 35.1 miles to Sonoma Plaza
- 73.5 miles to San Francisco
- 48.4 miles to Sonoma Coast State Beach
- 84.7 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 4 more
Bocce ball court
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
101 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
21 min(s) drive
39 min(s) drive
42 min(s) drive
47 min(s) drive
56 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.