The House Of Kakti
16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 baths
Named in loving adoration of the prickliest of plants, The House of Kakti is home to Greece’s largest garden of blooming cacti. This exquisite property in Paros showcases an incredible array of colorful cactus varieties within a secluded locale that offers amazing views of the islands of Ios, Sikinos and Folegandros. Within walking distance from the house, one can choose between the sandy beach of Farangas or a series of scenic rocks interspersed with intimate mini-beaches.
Showcasing classic Cycladic architecture, this stunning vacation rental raises the notion of seamless indoor/outdoor living to a crescendo. The sparkling infinity swimming pool gazes onto the cacti garden. You will also find a pergola with four giant sofas, an ideal spot for sunset drinks or siestas. The House of Kakti has been designed as a summer residence. The dining area is situated outside under a handcrafted pergola and has a beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea. A barbeque is located in the rear of the house to minimize any unpleasant smoke.
The southern positioning of the house reduces the effect of the Meltemi winds that typically blow from the north during the summer. The main living room is delightfully cozy and complemented by two exterior sitting areas that satisfy the needs of those who prefer being in comfort whilst enjoying the scenic outdoors. Having numerous sitting areas provides extra privacy. A fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances will ensure flawless execution for the culinary genius in your entourage.
Eight exquisite bedrooms accommodate up to sixteen guests at this non-smoking villa. The main house offers three master bedrooms and two additional bedrooms. The guest house faces the main terrace and includes an additional master bedroom and two large bedrooms. All of the bedrooms include en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and ocean views.
The House of Kakti is one of the most original properties in the Cyclades and will prove to be a memorable place to spend a tranquil vacation in Greece thanks to its combination of delectable interiors, generous outdoor spaces and stunning array of colors. This area of the island is not heavily populated with tourists, so it has a very local and authentic feeling. We recommend this private luxury home for a family holiday or a special celebration like a wedding, anniversary or birthday.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Private terrace, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, View of Ocean, Direct access to Pool
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, View of Ocean, Direct access to Pool
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6- Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 8: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, View of Ocean
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite Television
- Sound System
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- Infinity swimming pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
- Cacti Garden
- Yoga Pavillion
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid Service - 6 hours daily
- Linen & Towel change twice per week
- Luggage Assistance
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef services (advise at time of booking)
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 km to Alyki
- 11 km to Pounta Port
- 14 km to Parikia
- 5 minute walk to Faraggas Beach
- 3 km to Paros Airport (PAS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.