14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Walk along the stone-paved garden pathway to unveil scenic ocean vistas at this modern farmhouse outside of Saint Tropez. Stretch out in the sunbed and feel the fresh sea breeze wash over your body, while you work on your vacation tan. At peak afternoon heat, hop into the swimming pool before heading out to dinner at one of the legendary clubs on Pampelonne Beach.
Wide openings connect the terracotta floors of the living room to the covered portion of the patio, linking the two spaces into one airy social setting. Inside, creamy tones set a relaxing yet elegant vibe. Your inner chef will love the farm-style kitchen, maybe even use it as inspiration and try some traditional French cooking. After dinner, take a bottle of wine out to the terrace lounge and watch as the sunset.
When you’re not out at the beach, invite new friends over for a backyard barbecue. Villa Mediterranee has parking space for 10 vehicles, formal dining for 10, and an alfresco set. If you’d rather leave the cooking up to someone else, take your group to the estate’s hotel and make use of their restaurant and bar. You’ll also have access to the spa during your stay.
Celebrating a special occasion? Treat yourself to a Michelin-starred meal at La Vague d’Or in Saint Tropez. After dinner, find a casual waterfront bar in Old Port, the city’s social center, and sip cocktails alongside the moonlit ocean. If you’re in need of a late-night snack, find a bakery with tarte tropezienne. It was Bridgette Bardot’s favorite dessert, discovered during filming on Pampelonne Beach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Lounge area, Television, Desk, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Garden view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Garden and sea view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Safe, Shared access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Safe, Shared access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Shared access to terrace, Garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable television
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - Heating included
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Sea view
- Pool House
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor living space
- Sun loungers
- Sun beds
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 8 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Continental breakfast
- 24/24 Security service
- Daily personalized housekeeping service (8 hours/day)
- Afternoon tea with homemade pastries
- Newspaper delivery upon request
- Grocery delivery
- Access to hotel services (bar, restaurant and spa)
- Private transport to St.-Tropez and the beach
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Personalized in-villa spa treatment
Points of Interest:
- 9.0 km to Saint Tropez
- 25 km to La Mole
- 76 km to Toulon
- 105 km to Nice
- 8 minute drive to Pampelonne beach
- 23 km to La Mole Airport (LTT)
- 98 km to Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
What you can expect from Airbnb Luxe
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
La Môle - Saint-Tropez Airport (LTT)
24 min drive
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
87 min drive
10 min drive
Points of Interest
12 min drive
26 min drive
76 min drive
98 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We’ll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip. Trip designers are available in English.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.