7 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Traditional British elegance is a perfect match for modern luxury at Chepstow Manor. This spectacular six-bedroom London residence boasts both a location in the heart of Notting Hill and its own garden. Use the home as a destination for a city break with friends or a base for exploring with family.
This beautifully remodeled home features amenities from a TV, sound system and Wi-Fi to both heating and air conditioning for year-round comfort. But the best part may be its private garden, which has a patio, loungers and a pool—a truly unusual find in the middle of the city.
While period details such as high ceilings, wood floors, cornicing and paneled doors lend a certain stately elegance to the interiors of Chepstow Manor, contemporary artwork and a few modern rooms in the mix keep it feeling fresh. Fireplaces are the focal points in both living rooms, but while one is refined, the other is relaxed, with a large-screen TV and curving built-in bookshelves. Likewise, there’s both a stand-alone formal dining room and a more casual breakfast area in the fully equipped kitchen.
This vacation rental has five bedrooms with double beds—three with en-suite bathrooms and two that share a bathroom—and one kids’ bedroom with a twin bed and its own en-suite bathroom. Each bedroom draws its personality from unique decor elements, whether a pretty wallpaper, built-in cupboards or a graceful bedframe.
The villa’s Notting Hill location makes it easy to spend your holiday discovering the city, with iconic sights such as Hyde Park, the Victoria and Albert Museum, Harrods and Buckingham Palace all within a 15-minute drive. If you’re traveling with children, spend a day out at the Warner Brothers studio and peek behind the scenes of the Harry Potter films; if it’s just the grown-ups, enjoy a honeymoon-worthy dinner at a neighborhood restaurant or indulge in some shopping in nearby boutiques.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 3 with combo shower/bathtub
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 2 with combo shower/bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 4 - Kids' room: Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with combo shower/bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with combo shower/bathtub, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Air Conditioning
- Sound System
- DVD Player
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Formal dining area seating for 6
- Swimming Pool
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping weekly
- Towels & toiletries
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chauffeur services
- Daily maid service
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to
- 9 minute drive to Madame Tussauds London
- 11 minute drive to Victoria & Albert Museum
- 13 minute drive to Harrods
- 15 minute drive to Buckingham Palace
- 17 minute drive to Oxford Street
- 21 minute drive to
- 22 minute drive to
- 23 minute drive to Big Ben
- 24 minute drive to
- 27 minute drive toLondon Eye
- 32 minute drive to The Shard
- 37 minute drive to
- 41 minute drive to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- 30 minute drive to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 2 more
London, United Kingdom
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.