6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
This superb apartment is located in the Campo Marziano neighborhood of Rome, just steps from the designer boutiques of Via Condotti and a short walk to the Spanish Steps. Three ample bedrooms include two spacious and well-equipped suites (ideal for couples), while exquisite living areas include a large terrace with alfresco dining and gorgeous views of the Roman rooftops.
The terrace is a rare and delightful amenity for an apartment in the city center. With beautiful terracotta floors in vintage Italian style, the space features an ample lounge area under a wide canopy, accompanied by bistro seating and a dining table overlooking a gorgeous balustrade and panoramic vistas. Arched wood doors join the terrace with the interior, inviting lovely light and refreshing breezes into the home. A salon area with exquisite sofas in retro patterns and tones invites you to digestivi or glasses of wine, while a dining table with six charmingly upholstered seats forms a lovely setting for Italian feasts. The kitchen has a mid-century feel but is fully equipped with contemporary appliances including an espresso machine and dishwasher. Heating, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and a washer/dryer ensure comfort and convenience in all seasons.
Each of the three bedrooms features a queen bed and ensuite bathroom. Two of the rooms are apartment-style suites with kitchenettes and private lounge areas, providing spacious sanctuaries for couples and individuals desiring an extra degree of privacy.
From the building's main entrance, the myriad delights of the Eternal City unfurl before you. A casual stroll will take you to the world-renowned designer boutiques of Via Condotti, the elegant avenues of Via del Corso and Via Borgognona, the romantic beauty of the Spanish Steps, and the iconic splendor of the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Piazza del Popolo. The world-class art collection and gardens of the Villa Borghese are also within walking distance, while the beaches of Spiaggia Ostia and Guerrino are just thirty kilometers away. Both of the city's airports are within a half-hour.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Safe, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Espresso machine
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Dual Vanity, Television, Safe, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Espresso machine
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area seating for 6
- Air Conditioning
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Mandatory City Tax (payable per person, per night of stay)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer
Points of Interest
- 1 minute walk to Via Condotti Shopping
- 2 minute walk to
- Via Borgognona
- Via Del Corso
- 5 minute walk to
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza di Spagna
- 10 minute walk to
- Fontana di Trevi
- Piazza del Popolo
- 12 minute walk to Villa Borghese
- 5 minute drive to
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Piazza Navona
- 8 minute drive to Campo De’ Fiori
- 10 minute drive to
- Roman Forum
- The Colosseum
- 15 minute drive to Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
- 43 minute drive to Piazza San Pietro
- 30.9 km to Spiaggia Ostia
- 31.5 km to Guerrino Beach
- 35.4 km to Fregene
- 62.7 km to Anzio
- 73.3 km to Santa Marinella
- 150 km to Sperlonga
- 154 km to Campo Felice S.P.A.
- 30 minute drive to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- 25 minute drive to Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.