7 guests · 2 bedrooms · 4 baths
Domus Domitia is an exceptional, two-bedroom apartment located within a restored, 17th-century Palazzo in the historic center of Rome, just a short walk from Castel Sant'Angelo and the Pantheon. The private residence offers ample living areas for savouring private time among family and friends, along with a hot tub and Hammam for serene relaxation between forays on the town. Guests will enjoy nightly turndown service, a discreet butler, and daily breakfast.
The villa's design and décor blend a vibrant contemporary chic with beautiful remnants of its antique past, visible in the exposed wood ceilings and beautiful Renaissance front entrance. An ample terrace invites you to morning espresso or alfresco meals under the shade of a canopy among garden plants. Inside, the main salon features colourful and comfortable sofas under whitewashed wood ceilings, while the luminous, fully equipped kitchen serves a breakfast bar a dining room for eight. A sound system, Netflix, and an under-floor cooling and heating system are among the villa's contemporary comforts.
The master bedroom opens to the terrace and features a king bed, while the guest suite has a queen bed. Both rooms enjoy ensuite bathrooms accoutered with bathrobes, slippers, and Acqua di Parma toiletries. There is a sofa bed for children or additional guests in a studio room.
The nearby Acquasanta Golf Club and Belle Arti Tennis Club will give you a delightful taste of Italian spa and sporting style, with its clay tennis courts, soccer pitch, fitness room, sauna, and other facilities. And when it's time to explore the Eternal City, you can hardly find a better home base than Domus Domitia, with the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, and countless boutiques and restaurants within easy walking distance. Both of the city's major airports are about a half-hour away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Studio bedroom: 2 Single size beds, Access to private bathroom
- Day bed, Access to private bathroom
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Underfloor Cooling & Heating System
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Sound System
- Formal dining area seating for 8
- Hot tub
- Nightly Turn Down service
- Security System
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Acqua di Parma toiletries
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily breakfast
- Linen change every 3 days
- Towel change every 2 days
- Daily cleaning
- Laundry service
- Complimentary drink of wine or Champagne
- Complimentary water, coffee and tea
- Airport/Train station transfer
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Additional bedding
- Spa treatments
- Yoga & Pilates
- Personal Shopper
- Photography tours
- Personal trainer
- Babysitting service
- Private Chef
- Car Rental
- Access to Acquasanta Golf Club
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Castel Sant'Angelo
- 7 minute drive to Via Del Corso
- 9 minute walk to Campo De’ Fiori
- 10 minute drive to Roman Forum & Villa Borghese
- 10 minute drive to Piazza del Popolo
- 10 minute walk to Piazza Navona
- 11 minute walk to Pantheon
- 12 minute drive to Spanish Steps &Via Condotti Shopping
- 14 minute drive to Via Borgognona & Colosseum
- 30 minute drive to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- 34 minute drive to Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.