Vista de Oro
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Gorgeous views make for great memories at Vista de Oro. The beautifully appointed interiors of this three-bedroom Costa Rica vacation rental command vistas of the jungle and the ocean-the perfect backdrop to dinner on the terrace with family or cocktails at sunset with friends. Set within the gated Peninsula Papagayo resort community, it's close to beaches, golf, tennis and more.
This second-floor villa opens to a covered private terrace with sitting and dining areas, a wet bar and a barbecue, all overlooking the ocean. For your entertainment, there's a TV and Wi-Fi; for your comfort and convenience, the villa has a wine fridge, air conditioning and laundry facilities.
The open-concept great room at Vista de Oro feels like an extension of the terrace, with its molding-accented vaulted ceilings and wall-to-wall sliding doors. Textured stone walls, statement chandeliers and plush area rugs lend a sense of refinement to the living and dining areas. In the fully equipped kitchen, a breakfast bar with a waterfall countertop and state-of-the-art appliances offer both style and function.
Each of the three bedrooms at this luxury property has an en-suite bathroom, furnished balcony and at least partial ocean views. There are two bedrooms with king beds, including one with its own lounge area, and one with two queen beds.
A holiday at Vista de Oro means you'll have easy access to both the area's natural wonders and a wide range of sporting activities. It's just a quarter-mile walk from the villa to the Four Seasons Arnold Palmer golf course and tennis center, and a short drive to popular spots like the Prieta Beach Club and Playa Nacascolo, where you can go for a swim or take a honeymoon-style stroll along the sand. Explore beyond the peninsula with a day trip to one of several nearby national parks.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Outdoor furniture, Partial ocean view
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom, Bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Outdoor furniture, Partial ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub and shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounging area, Desk, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Outdoor furniture, Safe, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining
- Wet bar
- Gated property
- View of the ocean
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Access to the Private Prieta Beach Club
- Access to Four Seasons Golf & Tennis Center, 11 Resort Restaurants
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 400 meters to the Four Seasons Arnold Palmer Golf Course and Tennis center
- 37 km to Playa Hermosa shops and restaurants
- 80 km Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park
- 81 km to Palo Verde National Park
- 85 km to Santa Rosa National Park
- 103 km to Orosi Volcano
- 2.2 km to the Prieta Beach Club
- 3 minute drive to Playa Nacascolo
- 25 minute drive to Playa Cabuyal
- 36 minute drive to Playa Panamá
- 37 km to Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)
- 85 km to Nicoya Guanacaste Airport (NCT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Papagayo, Costa Rica
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.