6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
When the world comes to London, it comes to Knightsbridge—and you can join the jet set at Knightsbridge Suite. Centrally located yet quiet and private, this refined vacation rental puts you in the heart of the neighborhood’s world-class shopping, incredible dining and must-see attractions. With room for up to six in its three bedrooms, the property is ideal for a family stay or a holiday in the city with a group of friends.
The suite opens to a beautiful balcony where you can sip coffee in the mornings and wine in the evenings, all with a view over the city’s rooftops. Other features include a TV and Wi-Fi, as well as an elevator, security system and laundry facilities.
The rooms are a study in contemporary refinement, with an open-plan living and dining room outfitted in calming shades of cream and walnut. Enjoy a meal at the dining table for eight, then settle in on the pair of sectionals around the TV. The adjacent kitchen is fully equipped and, in an extra little touch of luxury, has stunning marble floors.
All three bedrooms at Knightsbridge Suite have king beds and en-suite bathrooms. The master suite, however, is a honeymoon-worthy hideaway with its own jetted tub, private living space and walk-in closet. Blond wood and neutral tones give each bedroom a serene, restful feel.
The apartment is 15 minutes or less on foot from Harrods and Hyde Park, and 15 minutes or less by car from Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. Be sure to leave time between sightseeing excursions to browse the boutiques of Knightsbridge, which carry everything from designer threads to fine Scottish tartans, and sample its array of award-winning restaurants, serving French, Italian, Indian and Chinese cuisine.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with combo shower/bathtub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area seating for 8
- Air Conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security System
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Harrods
- 9 minute walk to Victoria & Albert Museum
- 11 minute walk to Hyde Park
- 7 minute drive to Kensington Palace
- 12 minute drive to Buckingham Palace
- 14 minute drive to Westminster Abbey
- 15 minute drive to Big Ben
- 19 minute drive
- Trafalgar Square
- Madame Tussauds London
- 17 minute drive to Piccadilly Circus
- 20 minute drive
- Oxford Street
- London Eye
- 22 minute drive to Covent Garden
- 24 minute drive to St Paul's Cathedral
- 28 minute drive to The Shard
- 32 minute drive
- Tower Bridge
- Wembley Stadium
- 34 minute drive to Tower of London
- 44 minute drive to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- 25 minute drive to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 2 more
London, United Kingdom
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.