16 guests · 7 bedrooms · 9.5 baths
This breathtaking villa bordering the famed Vintage Club in Indian Wells was designed by renowned architect Jon Jerde and his wife, Janice Ambry Jerde, in collaboration with White Design of Pacific Palisades. Overlooking the 16th hole of the club's Mountain Course, the crescent-shaped home enjoys sweeping views of lush fairways and enchanting mountain ridge from its spacious terraces and interiors. Casa Jerde boasts outstanding, high-end amenities for relaxation, dining, entertaining, and play, while seven bedrooms offer family-friendly arrangements for sixteen guests.
The villa's grounds invite you to enchanting days and evenings in the exquisite desert air. Enjoy a plunge in the pool and bask in the sun on beautiful lounge furniture. Fire up the barbeque for an alfresco feast in the afternoon, and savor a California wine at sunset. At night, gather around the outdoor fireplace or crawl into the hot tub for a starlit soak.
Ample picture windows and glass doors infuse the interiors with sublime vistas and desert light. Spend evenings together in the salon, accompanied by tunes from the grand piano, and gather for feasts in the beautiful dining room. Play games of billiards and pingpong or cuddle up with a favorite movie in the sumptuous home theater. Refresh yourself with a workout in the well-equipped gym or a relaxing session in the massage room.
All of the bedrooms enjoy air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms. The master suite features a California king bed, a private lounge with fireplace, a projector screen TV, an office space, walk-in closets for two, and a jetted tub and shower in its deluxe bathroom. It opens to the terrace and features extraordinary valley views. There are two guestrooms with California king beds, two with queen beds, and two kid-friendly rooms. The queen rooms share a kitchenette.
There is hardly a finer location for relishing the treasures of the Coachella Valley and Desert Cities region. In addition to the world-famous Vintage Club, you're an easy drive to Indian Wells Country Club and Shadow Mountain. The Coachella Festival Grounds are just twelve miles away, and Palm Desert is about five minutes from your door. Venture about seventeen miles for the dining, art, and film festival at Palm Springs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: California king size bed, His and hers ensuite bathroom with jetted bathtub and stand-alone shower, His and hers walk-in closets, Lounge area, Projector screen TV, Fireplace, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace, Office space
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Connects to kids playroom with bedroom 3, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Twin bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Connects to kids playroom with bedroom 2, Laundry room, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: California king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: California king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Connects to kitchenette with bedroom 7, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Connects to kitchenette with bedroom 6, Air conditioning
- Playroom: Murphy bed, Daybed, Shared access to bathrooms with Bedrooms 2 and 3, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining room with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Grand piano
- Wet bar
- Wine cellar (available at extra cost)
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV
- Streaming sound system
- Pool table
- Pingpong table
- Home gym
- Massage table
- Office space
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Security cameras (deactivated during stay)
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining
- 2 golf carts
- Bicycles and helmets
- Gated community with security
- Mountain view
- Overlooking the 16th hole of the Vintage Club Golf Course
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Access to wine cellar
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to downtown Palm Desert
- 7 minute drive to El Paseo
- 8 minute drive to the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens
- 9 minute drive to Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- 10 minute drive to Indian Wells Country Club
- 10 minute drive to Shadow Mountain Golf Club
- 5 miles to Indian Wells Tennis Garden
- 8.2 miles to Old Town La Quinta
- 12 miles to Coachella Festival Grounds
- 17 miles to Palm Springs
- 39 miles to Joshua Tree National Park
- 8.2 miles to Bermuda Dunes Airport (UDD)
- 15 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
- 86 miles to Ontario Airport
- 125 miles to San Diego Airport (SAN)
- 140 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
+ 5 more
+ 10 more
Indian Wells, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.