Rustic meets modern design along the Teton ridge
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
This stunning Four Pines home is situated within the prestigious Shooting Star community near Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, just a few minutes by car from the slopes and a short walk to one of the finest golf courses in the Rockies. Designed by local architect Logan Leachman with interiors by Jacque Jenkins-Stireman, the chalet includes a cavernous great room with sublime views of the Teton ridge, as well as an ample outdoor living area with hot tub and alfresco dining. Five bedrooms include two master suites and kid-friendly guestrooms, making this vacation rental an ideal choice for multiple families.
The chalet's great room features vaulted ceilings of rich timber and a beautiful stone wall with modern Venetian windows framing breathtaking vistas of the Teton ridge. Enjoy warm drinks by the fire in the evening while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. Step onto the ample patio for hot cocoa in the crisp winter air or barbeque meals on a summer's eve, and steep yourself in the hot tub under the stars. The gorgeous kitchen features chef-grade appliances including a Wolf range, along with an island wet bar and a breakfast bar for three, while a ten-person table lays the scene for family feasts.
All five bedroom suites have ensuite bathrooms. The ground-floor master suite enjoys its own wing of the home and features a king bed, hearth-warmed lounge, and ensuite bathroom with shower and tub. The other four rooms are on the upper floor. An ample junior master suite is paired with a guest room featuring two twin beds, forming an ideal suite for a small family. This part of the house enjoys a private entrance but can also be accessed via the main entrance. Two more guest rooms—one with king bed, one with two twins—occupy the south wing of the home, along with a library and games room.
The villa's prime location provides serene privacy while placing you within easy reach of Jackson Hole's sporting and cultural attractions. Walk a few minutes to Shooting Star Golf Course or drive three minutes to the ski resort. The heart of Teton Village is also just three minutes away, and the Town of Jackson about twelve miles.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom: King Bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & tub, Dual vanity, Gas Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2 - Junior Master: King Bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & tub, Dual vanity, Lounge area
- Bedroom 3: King Bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds (or king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Television (cable)
- Wood Fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Wet bar
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski shuttle service (mandatory charge)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute walk to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 3 minute drive to Teton Village
- 4.7 miles to Aspens Market
- 12.4 miles to Town of Jackson
- 17.3 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 17.6 miles to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 43.6 miles to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 129 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 3 minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 21.1 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 4 more
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
33 min(s) drive
Shooting Star Jackson Hole Golf Club
0 min(s) drive
Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club
29 min(s) drive
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
3 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
3 min(s) drive
7 min(s) drive
Grand Teton National Park
28 min(s) drive
Town of Jackson
35 min(s) drive
Granite Hot Springs
68 min(s) drive
Yellowstone National Park
119 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.