Contemporary garden retreat near Anaeho’omalu Bay
16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
The Naupaka gated subdivision is adorned with historical fish ponds that wind their way through the coral walking path that leads to “A Bay.” Anaeho’omalu Bay is a picturesque shoreline with calm waters and a secluded atmosphere. Follow A Bay to the ocean, where you’ll love the pristine sandy beachfront of the Waikoloa Beach Resort’s generous estate. Walking, this trip takes about fifteen minutes. Back at home, you and your guests will love Island Star’s eight king bedrooms, game room, and beautiful terrace.
Modern design meets beach chic within Island Star’s spacious, open concept interior. Elements like warm wood textures, local flora, and tropical print represent Hawaii’s gorgeous climate, while designer furniture, state of the art electronics, and stainless steel appliances provide the highest standard of modern luxury. Inside, the fully equipped kitchen is sure to inspire culinary creativity, and on the terrace, the bar with built-in barbecue will add even more fun to your meal prep.
Island Star has plenty of ways to keep guests entertained, like the game room, where you’ll find a pool table and shuffleboard. There’s also satellite television, a sound system, and Wi-Fi inside. On the terrace, you’ll love cooling off in the swimming pool, and relaxing in the hot tub. Sun loungers are positioned all around the terrace, so it’s easy to find the perfect spot to work on your tan. There’s also a fire pit and tiki torches in the backyard, in case you feel like having your own Luau.
Within a few miles of Waikoloa’s estate, you’ll find something fun for everyone in your group. If you’re traveling with children, swimming with Dolphins at Hawaii Dolphin Quest is an unforgettable experience. If there’s a golfer in the group, Francis H. Li Brown North, and South Golf Course is just six miles from home. There are several restaurants and bars in the area as well, one of the closest is the Tropics Ale House, featuring a huge selection of craft beers. And, larger cities, Kona and Waimea are both around thirty-miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #: GE-194-744-3200-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Dual vanity, Alfresco shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Direct access to lanai
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Alfresco shower, Safe, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Direct access to lanai
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Shared bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Shared bathroomwith shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Direct access to lanai
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining with seating for 8
- Satellite/Cable Television
- Sound System
- Pool table
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming pool - heating not included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 14
- Firepit (gas usage at extra cost)
- Tiki Torches (gas usage at extra cost)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5.7 miles to Mauna Lani Sports and fitness club
- 6.7 miles to Francis H. I'i Brown North & South Golf Course
- 21 miles to Waimea
- 26 miles to Kona
- 1.2 miles to Anaeho'omalu Beach
- 9.1 miles to Hapuna Beach
- 19.3 miles to Kona International Airport (KOA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 14 people
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.