Art-filled mountain lodge with views of the Tetons
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
This gorgeous Jackson Hole chalet honors both the natural and artistic pedigree of this Rocky Mountain capital, with panoramic views of the Grand Tetons and an extraordinary private collection of works by renowned local artists. The rich timber structure and beautiful alpine décor harmonize with the surrounding pine forest, while high-end culinary and entertainment features provide contemporary luxury comforts. Four charming bedrooms and spacious living areas form an ideal haven for families and groups of friends seeking elegant privacy within easy reach of Jackson's world-class sporting and cultural riches.
The cavernous great room features multiple lounges and dining areas illuminated by cathedral windows with expansive mountain views. Enjoy evenings here by the crackling fire, sipping hot cocoa or fine wine and recounting the day's adventures, and gather for meals in the luminescent bay or under the gorgeous antler chandelier. The open kitchen is fully equipped with chef-grade appliances, and a cozy den includes a comfortable sofa and large TV. Ample deck areas invite you savor the pine-kissed air and fire up the barbeque grill, while a telescope is on hand for surveying the sublime mountains and extraordinary canopy of stars. In the great room you'll find superb paintings by artists represented in the National Museum of Wildlife Art, including Nancy Glazier, Ken Carlson, Scott Christensen, and Lanford Monroe.
The villa's master bedroom opens to a balcony and includes a king bed, wood-burning fireplace, and ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower. The primary guestroom has a queen bed and ensuite bathroom, while the other two guestrooms—one with queen bed, one with two twin-size beds—share a hall bathroom between them. Beautiful wood beds and exposed timber cast a rustic mountain enchantment on your private downtime and restful nights.
From Rocking V, you're about twelve miles to Jackson Town and thirteen to Teton Village, while Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is also about thirteen miles away. Golfers will enjoy close proximity to Shooting Star, and nature lovers are less than fourteen miles from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park. Close to Jackson Hole Airport, the villa is a convenient choice for destination wedding guests.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower, Dual vanity, Access to balcony, Television, Wood Fireplace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast nook
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Media room
- Television (cable)
- Wood fireplace
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8.6 miles to Aspens Market
- 11.7 miles to Town of Jackson
- 13 miles to Teton Village
- 13.2 miles to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 13.8 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 17 miles to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 38 miles to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 125 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 13.3 miles to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 20.5 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.