Two Elk Lodge
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Two Elk Lodge is a stunning, chalet-style villa in the area Jackson Hole. Situated on four-and-a-half acres of land amid the North Gros Ventre Butte, the villa enjoys serene seclusion and spectacular vistas of the Grand Tetons and surrounding valley, while placing you within easy reach of Jackson Town, Teton Village, Wilson, and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Offering vintage alpine charm, high-end contemporary comforts, and accommodations for eight, Two Elk Lodge is an ideal vacation rental for families and groups of friends seeking a private home base amid the myriad riches of this Rocky Mountain capital.
The centerpiece of the villa is an open-plan great room with vaulted ceiling, beautiful timber beams, and a large stone hearth. After a day on the mountain or an evening on the twon, kindle a fire and relax on supple leather sofas. Step onto one of the villa's three decks to breathe the pine-scented air and cook a delicious barbeque, and linger on the ample stone terrace with sweeping sunset views. The kitchen enjoys ample natural light and chef-grade appliances, and easily serves both dining tables. A separate den includes another fireplace and a large TV for comfy nightime entertainment.
The villa's master suite features a king bed, private balcony, and ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub. The primary guest suite includes a queen bed and ensuite bathroom, while two other guest rooms—one with queen bed, one with two twins—share a bathroom between them. The den includes a queen-size sleeper sofa and a full bathroom. Lovely wooden beds and mountain-inspired décor evoke a rustic yet cozy ambiance for downtime and rest.
Two Elk Lodge offers a superb balance of privileged seclusion and convenient proximity to Jackson Hole's famed sporting and cultural attractions. You're eleven miles from both Shooting Star Golf Course and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, while the entrance to Grand Teton National Park is just twelve miles away. Just seventeen miles from Jackson Hole Airport, the villa is an excellent choice for destination wedding guests.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 4, Shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 2
- Additional Bedding - Den: Queen sleeper sofa, Access to full bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Iron/Ironing Board
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6.6 miles to Aspens Market
- 7.7 miles to Town of Jackson
- 11 miles to Teton Village
- 11 miles to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 12 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 13 miles to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 39 miles to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 126 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 11 miles to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 17 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.