12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Located in one of the Cote D’Azur’s most prestigious neighborhoods, Villa Maya enjoys a spacious and private setting, just outside the beaches and bustling downtown of St. Tropez. With six luxurious ensuite bedrooms, lavish amenities, and impressive staff, this hillside home is perfect for a family reunion, special event, or destination wedding. Within a few minute’s drive, you’ll find beaches, golf, historical sites, wineries, and nightlife in St. Tropez, one of France’s most vibrant cultural hubs.
Villa Maya’s elegant interiors are sure to sooth the soul with a relaxing color palette, airy layout, and only the finest furniture, fixtures, and finishings. Inside, you’ll find a private bar, wine cellar, cinema room, steam room, and a home gym. The master bedroom is outfitted with a king sized bed, ensuite, and private balcony. All of the other bedrooms have queen beds, ensuites, and access to a shared outdoor area. Whether you’re hosting an important formal occasion or a laid-back getaway with the family, Villa Maya has everything you’ll need for an unforgettable vacation on the Cote D’Azur.
During your stay at Villa Maya, you’ll be treated to four-course gourmet meals prepared by a private Michelin trained chef, as well as full breakfasts, alfresco lunches, and pre-dinner Champagne. Villa Maya also comes with daily housekeeping and an evening security detail. The gated property has parking for seven vehicles, alfresco dining for twelve, and a refreshing swimming pool.
Between three and six kilometers from home, you’ll find several gorgeous beachfront areas, including the legendary beaches of Pampelonne. If there’s a golfer in the group, the course at Golf of St. Tropez features challenging fairways and scenic vistas of the countryside. For nightlife, fine dining, and shopping travel three kilometers into town, the Citadel of St. Tropez is a great place to start your exploration.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Access to terrace
- Spare room: Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Steam room
- Exercise room
- Cinema room
- Wine fridge
- Private bar
- Wine cellar
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound System
- DVD Player
- iPod docking station
- Air conditioning
- Sea view
- Swimming Pool - Heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Garage - 4 spaces
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Four-course gourmet meal by private chef (6 of 7 nights)
- Daily housekeeping
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapes
- Fully cooked breakfasts & continental spread
- Alfresco lunches
- Villa host
- Welcome package
- Luxury toiletries
- Selection of award winning local cheeses & wines served with dinner
- Final villa cleaning
- Private evening security detail (10pm - 7am/7 days per week)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.7 km drive to Citadel of Saint-Tropez
- 3 km drive to Gendarmerie Nationale
- 4 km drive to Le Club 55
- 6 km drive to Golf of St.Tropez
- 6 km drive to Winery Benoit Gaston
- 3 km drive to Pearl Beach Saint-Tropez
- 4 km drive to Baie des Canebiers
- 5 km drive to Plage de Tahiti
- 6 km drive to Pampelonne Beach
- 17 km drive to International Airport Gulf of St.Tropez (LTT)
- 52 km drive to Toulon Hyères Airport (TLN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 4 more
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.