Modern chalet near Chamonix Golf Club
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Whether you're an experienced skier or still learning, you'll find plenty to love about Chalet Black Diamond. Nestled amid the trees in the charming community of Les Praz, just outside central Chamonix, this newly built vacation rental is a fresh, modern take on the traditional alpine chalet. Choose from a self-catered stay or an all-inclusive package for a French Alps holiday tailored to your needs.
A self-catered stay at this luxury property includes a daily cleaning, snow removal and complimentary beverages, flowers, slippers and bathrobes. The all-inclusive package comprises all this plus breakfast, après-ski tea service, champagne and canapés, and dinner prepared by a chef, plus chauffeur service around the resort. Other amenities range from an al-fresco hot tub and indoor sauna to a media room.
While the chalet does have the classic sloped roof, it's interrupted by a striking steel wall set with huge windows-the first sign of the chic, contemporary influence in this mountain lodge. Behind the oversized windows is an open-plan, sun-splashed great room, where a wood-burning fireplace beckons in the sitting area and there's room for ten friends or family members around the dining table. While you can opt for chef service, the villa does have a fully equipped kitchen.
Each of the four bedrooms at Chalet Black Diamond has a double bed and a private en-suite bathroom. (One of the bedrooms can be set up with two twin beds if desired.) Wood paneling, exposed beams and Arctic-inspired artwork make the bedrooms feel like snug retreats amid a snowy landscape.
The villa is just a few minutes' drive from La Flégère ski lift and a short trip from the base of the Mont Blanc ski resort. For a splurge at a designer boutique, a honeymoon-worthy dinner at a romantic spot or an evening out on the town, make the short drive into central Chamonix. If you'll be visiting during the summer, don't worry about missing out; the villa overlooks the course at Chamonix Golf Club.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rack, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2 - Wolf: Double size bed (or 2 single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Television
- Bedroom 3 - Bear: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Television
- Bedroom 4 - Chamois: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heated towel rack, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Media room
- Wood fireplace
- Iron/ironing board
- Safety deposit box
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Mazot for ski storage
- View of Chamonix Golf Club (summer months)
STAFF & SERVICES
Self-catered package includes:
- Exclusivity of the chalet and its equipment
- Concierge for onsite assistance
- Personal welcome at the chalet with flowers and Champagne
- Linen, towel and slippers
- Hair dryer, bathrobes and a range of amenities
- Chalet cleaning at the end of your stay
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Tourism tax of 3€ (per adult per night)
- Every-day cleaning
- Breakfast prepared and served
- Afternoon tea
- Gourmet diners served by a chef with references – meals are created with the client
- Wine selection
- Pre-arrival groceries
- Mountain Bike rental
- Mountain guide Lift pass
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
- Ski lessons
- Event coordinating
Points of Interest
- 4.2 km to Chamonix town center with restaurants & shops
- 1 km to Chamonix Golf Club
- 1.4 km to Flegere cable car
- 106 km to Genève Aéroport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Safety deposit box
+ 1 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
71 min(s) drive
Chamonix Golf Club
13 min(s) walk
Points of Interest
8 min(s) drive
16 min(s) walk
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.