1 Bedroom Residence at Madeline Hotel & Residences
4 guests · 1 bedroom · 1.5 baths
Located right in the core of Mountain Village, this luxurious one-bedroom makes it easy to enjoy the Resort’s many amenities and hit the slopes bright and early. At Hotel Madeline’s base, you’ll have instant access to Chondola Gondola, and three more gondolas within a two-minute walk. In your suite, you’ll have a king en-suite bedroom, and a sofa bed and powder room for kids or extra guests. The Madeline is perfect for a small family ski vacation, a couples getaway, or a romantic alpine honeymoon.
The Madeline incorporates iconic chalet decor into its modern environment with the use of warm wood tones, granite countertops, and cozy furniture. The fireplace and tranquil color scheme create an inviting atmosphere, which is a nice ‘welcome home’ after a day on the mountain. In the kitchen, high-end appliances and plenty of functional counter space will inspire your inner chef. The dining area has seating for four, and if you need more, the kitchen has a breakfast bar.
While you’re exploring The Madeline’s estate, check out their Sky Terrace, a year-round outdoor pool, and hot tub lounge, with a fire pit and scenic mountain view. There’s also a spa and fitness center in The Madeline; both are great places to relax and rejuvenate before another exciting day. Back upstairs, your private suite has television, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and a washer/dryer to make you feel at home.
No trip to Mountain Village is complete without visiting one of America’s most iconic ski towns, Telluride. Just seven miles from home, Telluride has a vibrant nightlife scene, fine dining, and shopping ranging from boutique local handcrafts to high-end retail outlets. While you’re in Mountain Village, have dinner at Black Iron Kitchen, spend a night on the ice of the town skating rink, or stop in for a new release at the cinema.
Business license number: 009011
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 4
- Television (cable)
- Gas fireplace
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Office space
- Valet parking
SHARED ACCESS TO MADELINE HOTEL AMENITIES
- Sky Terrace outdoor pool, hot tubs, fire pits and sundeck (open year round)
- Black Iron Kitchen & Bar
- M Lounge dining and lounge space
- Kids Club
- Fitness Studio and Salon
STAFF & SERVICES
- 24/7 maintenance
- Slopeside, Full-Service Ski Valet
- In-Room bath bar and bath barista
- Pre-Arrival and turndown Services
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
- In-Residence dining
- Poolside Food & Beverage Service
Points of Interest
- Located in the Mountain Village Core
- 0.2 miles to Telluride Golf Course
- 7.5 miles to Downtown Telluride
- 7.8 miles to Bear Creek Trail
- 10.8 miles to Alta lakes & Ghost town
- Direct access to ski slope at Chondola Gondola
- 3 minute walk to Free Gondola
- 3 minute walk to Free Intercept Gondola
- 3 minute walk to Village Express
- 7.5 miles to Telluride Gondola Station
- 6.5 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 68.1 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)
- 382 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 4 people
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.